Besties {chapter 12}

Hello I just finished reading heartstopper, it really sucks reading gay stuff knowing your a girl and really wanting to be a boy :'( but hey it's ok I live. Please vote if you want and ILYSM mwah <3
_

(The next day) 3rd person POV

Karl was the first one to wake up of course but it surprised him that he woke up without his annoying alarm. Either way he got up and went downstairs to make breakfast. He usually didn't eat breakfast in the morning because he was never hungry but today he had time to make breakfast for his friends.

Karl was making some eggs when he heard creaking coming from the stairs. He looked over and saw sapnap rubbing his eyes. "Good morning Sapnap" Karl said. Sapnap was really sad he didn't call him Sappy. "Um Karl I wanted to talk to you about the other night" Sapnap said. Karl slightly turned around nervous about was going to happen. "Well I just wanna s—". Before sapnap even finished his sentence Karl started rambling. "Imsosorryididntmeantokissyouitwasallamistakeiknowyouarenotgayandiknowimessedupbutifyoudontwannabefriendswithapersonlikemeiunderstandandijustwantyoutoknowthatihadfeelingsforyoubutyoucanjustrejectmesoicanlivemylifeplease" ( This is what it says ——> "im so sorry I didn't mean to kiss you it was all a mistake I know you are not gay and I know I messed up but if you don't wanna be friends with a person like me I understand and I just want you to know that I had feelings for you but you can just reject me so I can live my life please" <——- your welcome )

"Woah woah woah please make a summary of what you said because I didn't calculate what you were saying" Sapnap said.

"Well I said that I'm sorry that I kissed you, and if you don't wanna be friends I understand" Karl said. He didn't include that he had feelings and that he should reject him. Karl started crying a little bit thinking Sapnap will think he is weird and not want to be friends .

But then Sapnap went in back of Karl and hugged him. "I would never leave you. You are my best friend" Sapnap said.

Sapnap got Karl and turned him around so he was facing him. Sapnap soon kissed him in the lips. Both stomachs were shooting fireworks. They wanted the moment to last. "Also fuck you because you gave me a gay panic the other night" Sapnap said jokingly.

Finally they heard Foolish coming down the stairs all sleepy. "Good morning sleepy head" Karl said. "Hello" Foolish said. They sat down and ate their eggs, well except Karl. He just grabbed a monster. "Aren't you gonna eat?" Sapnap said. "Oh I don't eat in the mornings and I'm not hungry either way" Karl answered.

Foolish went to go get ready at his house

Both Karl and Sapnap were ready to leave. They both went to school walking, Karl mostly talking about his past life. "And I also had another friend, his name was Nolan but sadly he moved away and I couldn't get his contact to talk to him" Karl said sadly.

"Maybe Chris has contact with him" Sapnap said trying to find a way for Karl to cheer up.

They had entered the school and went their separate ways. Sapnap went with Dream and George and Karl went to his locker.

"Hi Karl" Niki says walking up to Karl. "Oh hey Niki" Karl saying still looking into his locker. "So I was wondering if you are coming to cheer practice today because we really need to catch you up on the dance, it is so good like it's the best dance I have ever made literally" Niki said moving her hands a lot. "Of course I'm going to be there I feel so bad that I haven't been in the past practices" Karl said looking at her.