Mom {chapter 19}

I CANT FIND MY EARPHONES AND I WANT TO LISTEN TO MUSIC AHHH [please vote it will give me motivation to find my freaking earphones <33]
TW : Bad language

It's a small time skip now it's the last day before Christmas break (KARL POV)

I woke up to my stupid alarm but I was mad at this alarm today because Sapnap was sleeping with me and I was so confused that i didn't want to get up. But everything comes to an end so I had to.

After I stopped my alarm I looked back to see Sapnap still sleeping. "Sappy time to wake up" Karl said laying on Sapnap. "No" Sapnap answered not wanting to get up. "After this we have 3 weeks so get up" Karl said.

After a while he finally got up giving Karl a kiss. Karl went to his closet and chose something to wear. Then he went to the bathroom to change.

Tada :D Karl's fit

Tada :D Karl's fit

After he got out of the bathroom Sapnap was already changed. We both knew he would spend more time here so we made space in my closet for some clothes to keep here.

We both went downstairs to get breakfast. For me as usual the monster and he made himself some Eggos waffles to eat.

As we left I put the song 'Dark Red' by Steve Lacy. I started singing along as the school came in view.

Finally me and Sapnap went out separate ways, him going to dream and George and I was going to foolish.

Time skip

Finally school had ended and we had 3 weeks for Christmas break. But the sad part is that I had Cheer and Sapnap had Football.

I had to go get changed in my shorts. "Hey tubbo" I said waving to him. He said hi back and we began changing looking into our corners. We began talking about our day when I saw sapnap. I told Tubbo I would catch up to him and to keep walking.

"Hey sappy" I said hugging him. "Hello cutie I'll talk to you soon ok" Sapnap said giving a kiss on top of Karl's head and leaving to change for football practice. Karl nodded and waved goodbye.

He made it to the field where all the girls and tubbo were. He greeted everyone until Niki started talking. "Ok guys so we need to take a vote" Niki paused for a bit. "We need to see if you guys wanted to change the cheer outfit". Everyone looked at the outfit that was shown.

It looked plain, it was a normal skirt with a blue stripe at the bottom and an incredibly short crop top with blue stripes too. I had a feeling that the cheer captains before Niki were whores and wanted to get fucked by the popular boys.

"So please raise your hand if you would like to change the uniform" Niki said. Of course everyone had raised their hands, no one wanted to look like a whore and no one wanted Tubbo to be uncomfortable with the uniform even though we wear shorts but still.