Im always there for you {chapter 25}

Hey hey hi, Foolish had a 22 hour stream and now is streaming again.

TW : F SLUR, HOMOPHOBIC, PANIC ATTACK, MENTION OF SELF HARM

————————————-

Karl POV

I woke up the next day to Jayden and Isabella pulling my hand. "What?" Karl groaned getting up to sit down on his bed. " ITS CHRISTMAS!" Isabella screamed. "Everyones awake except you so get up!" Jayden whined.

"Fine I'll get up" Karl said getting up and going to his closet. Jayden and Isabella ran downstairs. Karl didn't want to go full fancy on a Christmas morning so he put some Sweatpants and a hoodie.

He went down stairs where everyone was eating pancakes. "Hey kiddo, I made you pancakes, how many do you want?" His uncle Jake asked. Karl didn't have the courage to tell him he didn't eat in the mornings. "Uh one is fine, I'm not that hungry" Karl replied scratching the back of his neck.

His uncle Jake nodded and served him his pancake. He started nibbling on his pancake and he was the last person to finish. "Who's ready to open presents!" Aunt  Mary said sitting next to her husband. "ME!" Jayden and Isabella screamed running everywhere.

We all sit down on a circle near the Christmas tree and start giving out presents. We each got 4 presents for Christmas. Isabella and Jayden started ripping the wrapping paper harshly. 'Damn their excited for Christmas'.

I started slowly taking out the green wrapping paper of the weird shape. It was named from Santa, of course Isabella and Jayden are just still little kids, they wouldn't want to destroy their dreams. But from the look of my Aunt Mary it was her gift to me.

I opened it up to see a box, and inside of it was a football. I mean what did I expect, my aunts or uncles don't even know that much of me. They don't know I don't really like sports.

I went to hug her thank you with a fake smile and sat back down to open a gift from my uncle Jake's family. I carefully rip the wrapping paper and open the box. It was a box full of nail polish. Nancy new I love to paint my nails. I gave Nancy a hug before my aunt Mary saw what was inside the box. "Oh no I think they gave Karl the wrong box!" Aunt Mary said. "No thats the correct box" Nancy said smiling.

"Im sorry but boys can't paint their nails only girls can or else it makes them gay, being gay is a sin!" Aunt Mary explained. "It doesn't make them gay aunt!" Nancy said looking at aunt Mary. "Well you don't know nothing you can paint your nails but he can't!" Aunt Mary said. "Mary stop its ok for a boy to paint their nails" Karls mom said. "No it isn't!" Aunt Mary screamed.

"Your son is gay fag and he should like girls not boys!" Aunt Mary screamed. Aunt Mary's husband got her hand and tried to calm her down but he couldn't. Jayden and Isabella were crying together in the corner. Nancy tried to calm them down. "Cmon lets go upstairs" Nancy whispered to Jayden and Isabella. They both nodded and went upstairs to Karls room.

Karl couldn't handle the screaming much longer and got up to go to his room crying. He opened the door to his room to see Isabella and Jayden in his bed tears softly coming down. Nancy was next to them putting a movie to watch.