Carnival {chapter 18}

Hello hope you have a fantastic day I love you. Please vote it will make my day wonderful <3333
TW: hate on body, not eating , feels like won't be loved because of body

Karl POV
It was Friday and Foolish and me walked to my home after school. "Omg I forgot to tell you, Me and Sapnap are dating" Karl said looking straight forward. "HOW CAN YOU JUST FORGET TO TELL ME THAT" Foolish said looking at Karl.

They continued walking talking about Karl's and Sapnap's relationship. They made it to Karl's house and went up to Karl's room. "So wanna do our homework while we wait for them" Karl said. Foolish agreed and they started doing their homework together

Time Skip <333

It was now 6:50 and they were ready to get picked up from dream and george. They headed outside after getting a text from George that they were almost there.

After a few minutes there was a green car that drove up my drive way. Me and foolish got in the back seat with sapnap. Dream was sitting in the drivers seat and next to  him was George looking at his phone. In the back seat Sapnap was sitting behind George, and Foolish was sitting behind dream, so that meant that I had to sit in the middle of them both. I had no problem because I would be able to sit with my boyfriend and next to my best friend.

We were heading to the carnival, for some reason everyone started talking about 1 thing you would do if you had 1 million dollars. Everyone started saying random stuff that would help them it was funny.

I was staring at my phone when I felt a hand creep up my right thigh. I look up to see Sapnap smiling at me. I smiled back and gave him a kiss in the cheek. Leaving him with a slight blush on his cheek that he blamed on the weather.

We finally made it to the carnival and found a space in the parking lot to park the car. We all got out of the car and started walking to the doors. I was holding hands with sapnap and talking to Foolish while Sapnap was talking to George and dream.

Once we got inside their was a lot of rides and games that looked so fun to go on. "Oh my god look I wanna play that" Karl said jumping up and down. "Ooo look I wanna go one that ride" George said pointing at a ride. Sapnap agreed that he also wanted to go on the ride too. "Let's see George and Sapnap go on that ride, and me, Karl and Foolish will play these games" Dream said pointing at the rides then the games. Everyone agreed so they went their separate ways.

They arrived at the games and the first one they wanted to try was the one where you have to throw the ball to knock the cans that are stacked down. "Sooo dream" Karl started. Dream looked at Karl in a confusing face. "Are you and George boyfriends?" Karl asked throwing the ball to knock the cans down but failed. "W-what no we are just f-friends" Dream said. "Don't you like him?" Foolish asked. "I never liked him. He's my best friend" Dream stated. Karl and Foolish looked at Dream with a smirk in their faces

"Then why is George all over you every time you guys are together?" Foolish asked. "Yea he goes, 'Dweam hug me'" Karl said that in a British accent while laying his back on dreams chest. "Because.... he's my best friend and hugging each other doesn't make you gay".

They all laughed and continued playing the game. Dream had won all of the throwing games, well what do you expect he plays football. But like a nice person he is, he game Karl and Foolish most of the stuffed animals he won. "Bro foosh i think we found out sugar daddy" Karl said holding a big pink pig with other stuffed animals. Dream just rolled his eyes at him and continues walking till they met Sapnap and George.