Cheer {chapter 3}

Hey guys Watching the TnT duo stream because I didn't have time too so yea and no kidding I have laughed at least 10 times watching it.
-

Karls Pov

After all the cheer stuff and the questioning I went home. I opened the door and went inside. My mom was probably at work since I couldn't find her. I went in my room. I was getting bored so I went to my computer. 'should I stream or should I not stream'. Either way I ended up streaming. I put the starting soon sign and began. Karl didn't have a lot of viewers at the time he mostly had like 30-40 viewers. It was 3 mins and put face cam. "Hey chat" Karl said waving both of his hands. "Ok chat fine here is what im wearing today its just the usual, my favorite hoodie and some black jeans." He showed it off with some dance moves too. He sat back down and said "ok I was thinking chat we could play some Minecraft and go on our Minecraft world to build some houses for the villagers."

2 hours later

"ok chat I think I am going to end stream here because I am really tired and tomorrow I am going to school". Chat of course agreed. "Bye chat see you tomorrow I hope". Karl made sure he ended stream and got up. he went downstairs to the kitchen. "oh hi Karl". Karl jumped "what the fuck don't scare me like that mom". Karls mom giggled. "So Karl how was the first day". "It was great today I made a friend." "oh really" said Karls mom. "mhm..... her name is Niki, she showed my around the school, and offered me to join cheer because they need an extra boy". "well are you joining?" Karls mom said. " I was thinking yes but maybe it could change". Karls mom nodded. "Sooo have any crushes" Karls mom added. "MOM". They both giggled. "Ok but do you" Karls mom asked. "no well I'm not sure" Karl said. Karl knew his mom was supportive but he still didn't knew if he had a crush on this sapnap guy. "ok well what do you want for dinner" Karls mom asked. "Can we order pizza" Karl said.

The next day (They ate and fell asleep)

BEEP BEEP BEEP

"UGHHHHHH" Karl got up to stop his so called "stupid dumb annoying" alarm. He went to his closet and got out his clothes. Then he went in the bathroom to change and brush his teeth. He came out of the bathroom and went downstairs.

He went to the fridge and grabbed his normal master of the day. After that he went out the door knowing that his mom was sleeping. He put on his AirPods and started listening to music. He was almost at the school and saw Niki. "Niki" Karl said as he was jogging to her. "Hi Karl" "Hi Niki how are you" Karl said "Good and how are you" "good oh also we forgot to exchange numbers yesterday" Karl said "oh your right here you go" they gave each other there phone number and pit it in

(***)***-***-****

Hi lol

Hiii :0

Changed name to 'Niki 🌷‼️'

"So I thought about it and sure I would love to join the cheer if I could" Karl said "Wait really YES now we can practice with two boys." They went to their lockers and got there stuff for the first class.

RING RING RING

They both got in class and sat down next to each other talking about what time the next cheer practice is. "Good morning class today as you can see we have a new student with us now.... Karl Jacobs.... ok now attendance...... Fundy" "Here" "Niki" "here" "good now Sapnap" "here" ......

Timeskip till after school

"Ok so we have to get you your uniform for the cheer and then we gotta practice ok"Niki said reassuring everything we have to do. I nodded. We went to the football field because thats where we practice cheer. "Ok everyone here is our new teammate" Niki said excited. "KARLLLL" Tubbo came running to Karl and hugged him "Yay im Not the only boy anymore" he said happy. "ok so I thought everyone should get their cheer uniform and put it on so we can practice with it." Niki said.

They all went to the changing rooms (Ofc girls one room and boys another room) Niki and Karl were trying to find a cheer outfit for Karl. "Ok Karl we have two options you can pick which ever one you want, ok...... so we have the sweats or the shorts, I feel like it's better to pick the shorts " Niki said. "Uhmmm I think I'll choose the shorts if I can." Niki giggled which lead Karl to giggle as well. "Of course you can have the shorts Go ahead and try it on". Karl went to the boys changing room. He saw Tubbo sitting down in one of the benches in the changing room already dressed. "Oh KARL... What you get cause I got the shorts and Niki said that choices were sweats and shorts for us and for the girls it was skirts." Tubbo said. "Oh that's good I also got the shorts we can be twins" Karl said. " OH MY GOD YES WE ARE TWINS.... And another thing which corner would you like so you can change." Tubbo said. "Oh um I'll get his one thank you". Karl said watching Tubbo turn around and go onto his phone. Karl turned around and began to get into his cheer uniform.

On the football field

Both Tubbo and Karl were the last ones to leave the changing rooms and go to he field. Finally they all began practicing the cheer performance.

-
AYYY HOW ARE YALL LOL RIGHT NOW IM AT WALMART ALMOST CHRISTMAS YKNOW ;) OK JK SORRY LOL UM MAKE SURE TO EAT AND/OR DRINK WATER LOVE YALL