Drugs {chapter 28}

Hello guys sorry I haven't posted chapters, probably my last chapter in a while since school is starting <333 Vote please ❤️
TW: BAD LANGUAGE, BEER, DRUGS, CRYING,
———————————

(Sapnap POV) LETSGO :D

After they took a shower they were both honestly tired. They had changed clothes into something more comfortable for sleeping and hopped onto Karl's bed.

It's now morning <3

I wake up as the morning sunshine beams threw Karl's window. I looks the other way to see Karl hugging a stuffed animal while I'm hugging him.

Sapnap was so in love with this boy, he had never felt like this before, sure he dated other girls but they only used him for sex and fame. But Karl, Karl loved him for him.

Sapnap studied Karl, watching as his chest went up and down after each breath. His lips, the beautiful tint of pink. His light freckles on his face. If he had the chance he would kiss every freckle he had on his face. Sapnap could look at his face all day and wouldn't be bored.

After Sapnap studied more on Karl's face he saw that Karl was starting to wake up. Sapnap waited patiently as he finally saw Karl open his eyes. "Good morning cutie" Sapnap said hugging Karl.

Karl smiled, rubbing his face while he mumbled a good morning too. They spent a few more minutes cuddling until Karl sat up finally spoke.

"Cmon we're gonna be late for school" Karl said standing up. "No no no" Sapnap said shaking his head, "you were sick last night, and we can't risk getting other people sick, so we are staying here today" Sapnap finished.

"I can't! Today I have cheer and if I'm sick I'm going to miss practice! Im better, im feeling better, let's just go to school" Karl whined. "You might feel better but we don't know if you are better, just to be safe and not getting anyone sick, we're staying here" Sapnap said

Karl rolled his eyes while smiling, "why must you be such a fucking protecting boyfriend". Karl went to his closet and picked out one of Sapnap's hoodies, Sweatpants, and fresh pair of boxers.

He went to the bathroom as Sapnap waited still on Karl's bed, replying to texts that George or Dream sent him.

Sapnap had changed after Karl and now they were both downstairs in the kitchen. "So what are we gonna eat?" Sapnap said.

"I don't eat in the mornings so I'm fine!" Karl said. "Ok so do you wanna go and watch something in the living room?" Sapnap asked.

"But what about you, you have to eat" Karl stated. "and so do you, but for now let's go watch something" Sapnap said pulling Karl to the living room.

Sapnap sat down, pulling Karl to sit on his lap. Karl back was facing Sapnap, as Sapnap tried to pick something from Netflix.

Sapnap picked a random series hoping it was interesting. After 10 minutes, Sapnap thought the series was boring, nothing interesting came. He look down at Karl to see that he also thinks it's boring but continues to watch it.