Fluff {chapter 29}

Hello Hello <333 Follow my tiktok "itsjustnotamy_". I love you guys so freaking much like I love you to the moon and all over the freaking world and I won't stop loving you till cockroaches take over the whole world <3 I wanna cry, you guys are so just beautiful.
———————————

Karls POV

It had been a while since Sapnap had left. Karl thought nothing of it for now. Karl just began to scroll through Twitter commenting on random post. Many of their fans had began to ship them, even through they had been on stream together like two times. Even though Sapnap was his boyfriend it was funny how they never told their fans.

Karl was bored, he missed Sapnap. What took him so long? Did dream take his boyfriend to play games? Karl got up, leaving the living room to go to his bedroom. He had turned on his monitors and opened discord. A while ago quackity had given him his discord so they could play sometime.

"Hello?" Karl said joining vc. "KARLOS! HOLA" Quackity screamed. "Quackity!, how have you been today?" Karl said smiling. He loved Quackity as a friend, Quackity always made him smile and laugh at his stupid dumb jokes. "Ive been good, how have you been?" Quackity asked. "Good, I didn't go to school today because I felt a bit sick, so yea".

"Oh are you feeling ok right now?". "Yea and ready to play some Minecraft!"Karl screamed. "YEA LETSGO!" Quackity said, giving the same energy as Karl. They both joined Karls server. "Oh look foolish is online!" Karl said. "Foolish?" Quackity asked. "Yea! he is my friend from school too!". Karl typed in the chat, 'FOOLISH :D' following up with 'JOIN VC!'

"Hello?". "FOOLISH!" Karl screamed becoming excited. "KARL HELLO!" Foolish said. "Foolish this is my friend quackity, he's one grade younger!" Karl said. "Hi foolish" Quackity replied getting a hello back from foolish. They continued playing Minecraft. Foolish showed them his builds that he built last week.

"Shit, you built this all?!" Quackity questioned. "Yea, while you guys were focusing on school and other drama, I WAS ON THE GRIND" Foolish mentioned. "Damn no wonder you get no girls" Karl teased. "NEITHER DO YOU, YOU LIKE BOYS!" Foolish said back. They all started laughing like dumb 7th grade idiots.

Karl heard something downstairs, hopefully it was Sapnap. "Guys ill be right back!" Karl exclaimed muting himself and taking out his headset. He opens the door to go downstairs. "Sapnap?" Karl calls out. "Im coming!" Sapnap yells back. Karl goes upstairs to his room and waits for Sapnap to come in. "Hi Karl" Sapnap says opening the door to his room. "Sapnap!" Karl said. He opened his arms wide so Sapnap could hug him.

"I missed you" Karl says. "Ha simp" Sapnap says hugging him. Karls mouth hung open, surprised. "Never mind, ill just go play with my friends who are starting to miss me". With that Karl got up from his bed and started walking over to his gaming chair. "Noooooooo, im sorry! come back" Sapnap whined.

"Ugh fine". Karl came over to his boyfriend trying to hide the smile in his face. Sapnap didn't wait and hugged Karl so tight you can kill him, but luckily he didn't. "Ha now who's the simp now bitch!" Karl said being so full of himself. "Still you" Sapnap mumbled who which you could barely hear since his face was hiding in Karls neck. Karl rolled his eyes. "Im on a call right now, with foolish and my other friend, I have to go".