The Lifestyle {chapter 1}

Ok now the story starts here I hope you like the first chapter <333

Karls Pov

Me and my mom were just finish unpacking. We both moved to a new house because I used to live with my father until he started cheating on my mom and sometimes after work he came home all drunk and started hitting my mom. We just wanted a fresh start so we came here.

I went downstairs to the living room. My mom sat their watching Tv. "Hey Karl are you excited to go to your new school tomorrow" my mom said. "I guess... I mean it's just high school probably just going to be up in the library all day". "Ok but maybe you can get a girlfriend...... or a boyfriend" Karl's mom said raising her eyebrows up and down. "MOM" Karl said. Karl's mom checked the clock. 11:53pm. "Well you should go to sleep if you want to get up to go to school". 'Shoot' Karl thought. "Your right mom goodnight" Karl said going up stairs.

He went into his room and closed the door. He got out some sweats a a nice comfy hoodie from his closet. He went a as to put them on and got in his bed. He fell asleep wondering what's going to happen tomorrow at the new school.

The next day

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP
Karl woke up from his super annoying alarm. He turned off his alarm and got up. He went to his closet and was trying to figure out what he should were. 'Fuck it' Karl thought. He went to his bathroom to change. When he got out he wore a multi-color hoodie with a swirl in the middle, some black jeans with some white shoes. He went to the bathroom and brushed his teeth when he was done he looked in the mirror and fluffed his hair out.

When he was done he got out of his room and went to the kitchen. He opened the fridge and got out a monster. Karl almost never ate breakfast but he usually he drank a monster to get his energy in the morning. He went in the living room and saw his mom fast asleep in the couch. 'She must've feel asleep while watching a movie' Karl thought. Instead of waking here up he wrote a note saying he was going to school walking and to have a good day at work. With that he went out the door

[Words: 433]
Yay first chapter all done yay. Make sure to eat and/or drink water. You are so loved.