Jealousy does not look good on you {chapter 11}

Thank you so much for more than 100 reads I'm so happy, please make sure to vote if you want <3
[ ./hug ]
_

Me and George had finished the movie and were talking about random stuff. We had skipped the rest of the school day. "Hey can I text foolish to join us because I promised I wouldn't watch total drama island without him" Karl said with the phone on his hand. "Sure but if you bring a friend can I bring a friend?" George said.

"Of course!" Karl said faking the smile. Karl was scared if the 'friend' is Sapnap.

"Who are you inviting" Karl said wondering. "Oh I'm inviting Dream" George said with a smile. Karl sat their in relief.

"Well if we're gonna watch total drama island we need snacks, but the problem is we both finished it" Karl said giggling. "We could go to the gas station again" George said. "But the gas station is far away and I don't have a car". "Aren't you like 17?" George said. "Well yea but I'm slightly colorblind idiot" Karl said. "Really I'm also colorblind, damn we have a lot in common" George said giggling.

"It was like we were meant to be". Karl then went to go and kiss George but stopping himself midway and started laughing. Both now were laughing at that but both were not gay, right.

"I'll just text Dream to bring us a lot of snacks". At that moment they both heard a knock at the front door. "I'll get it" Karl said. When he opened it up was foolish standing there happy. "Hi Karl" Foolish said waving. "Hey come in we're just waiting of Dream".

Foolish walked in and saw George. "Hey George". "Oh hi foolish" George said looking up at foolish and looking down at his phone.

Time skip :)

They both were waiting for Dream until they heard a knock on the door. Karl was to lazy to get up so he said, " come in".

Dream came in and said "hey guys I brought snacks and sapnap because he is annoying and won't leave me alone". Dream rolled his eyes at Sapnap.

Karl just looked at Sapnap and in a matter of time Sapnap looked back making eye contact with Karl. Karl looked away fast. "So um l-lets get started, just a warning you may now not leave till we finish the season" Karl said. Everyone of course agreed thinking nothing much of it.

2 hours later (imagine it in the SpongeBob voice >:)

It was currently 8 pm and mostly everyone was tired. "Come on guys about 10 min left and we finish the season!" Karl said.

About 10 minutes later they finish the season. Everyone was happy. "Yay we finished it" Foolish said. "Well I'm going to take George home because he is starting to fall asleep" Dream said. "Ok bye see you later" Karl said waving. Everyone waved to them after that. "Here let me help you clean up" Foolish said bringing the dirty bowls to the kitchen.

Karl was getting the crumbs off the coffee table. "So, um I brought you notes from the class you skipped" Sapnap said trying not to make it awkward. "Thanks" Karl said going to the trash can to throw away the crumbs. "I was thinking maybe another episode of total drama island!" Foolish said. "No I'm too tired" Karl said. "Fine than what can we do" Foolish said bored. "Well I have to do a stream tonight, do you guys wanna join?" Karl said pointing at the two of them.

Both of them nodded following Karl upstairs. Sapnap and Foolish were talking of something random while Karl was setting up the stream.

"Ok we start now" Karl said pressing the start stream button. He had his starting soon screen meaning he had about 5 min to decide what they we gonna do.

"So I was thinking about doing a QnA stream with both you guys" Karl said. Foolish and Sapnap both said ok.

He took of the starting soon screen thinking most of his viewers already had enough time joining.

"Hi chat" Karl said waving. "Chat today we have two special guests". The chat was screaming. Some saying 'Hi Karl', others saying 'who is those two pretty people', but chat was mostly said ' hi chat you looking lovely'. Karl looked at the chat and started giggling. "Ok today we a gonna do a QnA stream with Sapnap and Foolish". Karl said pointing at both of them.

All of them were looking at the chat to see if there are and questions. "Oh look here is one 'do sapnap and/or foolish have a twitch account" Karl said pointing at the chat. Then he looked at Foolish then Sapnap. "Well I do, the username is just Sapnap" Sapnap said.

"What about you foolish?". "Um I don't have one but I can make one" Foolish said. "I'll help and Sapnap see if chat has any more questions.

Time skip (many questions later)

"So what do you want your username to be foosh" Karl said with foolish's phone in his hand. "Something with the name foolish in it.... What about foolish.shark?" "That's taken" Karl said. "Well how about foolishly_shark?" Foolish said. "Nope taken... hey what about foolish_gamers" Karl said. "Oo I like that is it taken" Foolish said looking over Karl shoulder. "Um it is but foolish__gamers is not, what about that?" Karl said. "What's the difference?" Sapnap said. "Um it has two underscore instead of one" Karl said. "It's fine just an extra underscore" Foolish said.

After they made foolish a account they asked the viewers to follow him. They had more fun, having a pillow fight. Answering questions that the chat had and also watching Hell's Kitchen. "Oh well I think imma end this stream here" Karl say. Once he looked at the chat they were all spamming 'Noooooo' and ':('. "I'm sorry chat but tomorrow we have school and we gotta sleep... so type in the chart 'bye' if you hear this" Karl says after ending the stream.

"Well it's to late to go home so can I stay here" Foolish says. "Sure, would you like to stay here Sappy". Karl just thought to forget about what happened on quote and quote "the most embarrassing day of my whole 17 years of my life".

"Um sure" Sapnap said. Now sapnap didn't want to forget that and make up an excuse that he was drunk or that their was a bug in his hair and he wanted to take it out. Sapnap isn't even gay.

They decided that no one was gonna sleep in the couch because they were all arguing that the guest should sleep in the bed and bla bla bla. They lucky had an inflatable mattress that sapnap was gonna sleep in. They all got ready for bed.

Karl gave them both the biggest hoodie he had in his closet. "So if Sapnap is taking the mattress i will be sleeping next to Karl then" Foolish said. "Oh please and let us make out too" Karl said acting all dramatic and making kissing noises. Foolish just rolled his eyes and got in bed.

Now Sapnap was jealous, he could have been the one sleeping next to Karl. The one that gets hugged by Karl.

_
I feel so proud of myself I don't know why but I do
(Reasons why)
-MCC
-I'm reading Webtoon heart stopper
-I caught up all my Spanish homework ( yo te quiero mucho )
- I presented my project by myself in school
Luv ya <333