The Sleepover {Chapter 6}

Ok but thank you all for 47 reads I love e y'all so so much MWAH <333
-

Karl POV

Me and Niki both got into her car. "Here you go so you can put music" Niki said giving Karl her phone that had Spotify opened already. Karl grabbed Nikis phone and played 'island in the sun by weezer'.

"All the things that come to you! And I wanna feel it too!". Both Niki and Karl were Singing from there hearts. Lots of laughter and giggling happening.

They finally arrived to Nikis house. Her house had a really pretty garden in front yard. We took the stairs up to the doorstep and next to the door was a painting that was blue on top, white in the middle with Two 'X' and red on the bottom. On the left side of the painting was a half black circle that had a yellow outline and an 'X'. On top of the painting it read 'L'manberg'. "Nice painting" I complimented. Niki looked at the painting and said "Oh yea my friends little brother Tommy, made it while we were hanging out and gave it to me". Niki smiled at the painting and both went in to her house

While waiting for everyone they sat down to watch a Disney movie because why not. They decided to watch a new movie that came out called UP and Karl was really interested in the movie. Niki was letting the people in the house from time to time. Finally everyone was here and the movie ended. "Ok everyone is here lets go up to my room". Everyone followed her to her room. Niki had a big room it was really pretty. She had a gaming PC which reminded him that he promised chat for a stream today and he can't just break a promise. Niki also had beautiful fake leaves hanging down the wall on top of her bed. She also had many plants and Flowers around her window. "Hey Niki can I talk to you for a sec" Karl said. "Sure, whats up" Niki said walking over to Karl. "So um I stream on Twitch and I just remembered that I promised my chat a livestream today" Karl said scratching that back of his neck. "Wait really I also live stream on Twich and you can use my PC to livestream it".

He went to her gaming chair and asked everyone if they were comfortable with him streaming. Of course everyone said they were comfortable. He logged in to his account and pressed the go live button. He saw his normal viewers rolling in. "Hi chat, Hello". Some minutes passed and he turned on his camera so the chat can see him. "Hiiii Chat" Karl said waving both his hands to the camera. "Hi chat so today I kinda forgot I promised you a stream so today we are just gonna be chatting with my friends here." Everyone waved at the camera. "We have Hannah, Tina, Minx, Alyssa, and Niki." Karl looked over to chat and saw the chat say hello and Most of them spammed 'NIKI'. "Wow most people know you" Karl said pointing at chat. Niki giggled and said "Hi chat".

There were some talking and Karl finally said "Hannah weren't you also in charge of activities?". "Oh yea wait let me get my bag". Hannah got up and went to her bag. "Ok everyone close your eyes" Everyone closed their eyes and Hannah brought out multiple different skirts. She showed chat and chat was full of ':O' and 'YES'. "Ok now you can open your eyes". Everyone opened there eyes and looked at Hannah. Everyone was really excited. Chat was screaming. "ok who wants to go first?" Niki said. "ill go first" Tina says raising her hand. Hannah got a pink skirt with little carrots around the skirt. "this is for you". "Oh my god this is so pretty thank you so much". Tina got up and left the room to go change. Hannah got a different skirt which was dark red and gave it to Alyssa. "This is yours". She went back and got another skirt it was a black skirt with a cute heart chain. "here you go". "Thank you so much" Niki said as she left the room to go to change. "Yay fashion show!" Karl said waiting for everyone to change.

Everyone came back and everyone was showered with compliments. Karl asked everyone to walk the runway. He sat in the chair and cheered as everyone was showing off their skirts.

Later on Niki said she brought some nail polish and was going to bring it up.

Sapnap POV

I met up with George and Dream at Dreams house. We just played Minecraft until we were bored. Than we all sat down to watch a movie. George fell asleep in Dreams lap and Dream was to interested in the movie. I went on my phone and opened Twitch to see who was live. I was looking at the channels when I saw the name Karl Jacobs. I pressed on the stream and it showed Niki, Alyssa, Tina, and Hannah showering each other in compliments. He was about to get out of the stream when he saw Karl sitting on the chair giggling at the joke that someone had made. He blushed looking at how adorable Karl was when he was happy. Was he in love with Karl? He's not Gay. He's always said he was straight. He has dated many girls so he is definitely straight. He decided to just leave his thoughts and pay attention to the movie.

-
Thats the chapter for today. I have been waiting all day for someone to go live an right when I was about to start writing Karl went live. Make sure to drink water and/or eat and stay safe <33