Nightmare {Chapter 8}

HELLO happy late Valentine's Day loves I'm so sorry I haven't posted in a while but here is a chapter for you guys <3
TW: F SLUR, BAD LANGUAGE, SUICIDAL DIALOGUE
-

Karls POV

we've been watching total drama island for almost an hour. We had laughs and talked about each character in the show. I was laying down on sapnap's lap when we heard a car pull in the driveway. I look out the window to see my mom walking to the front door. Why is she home so early? She walks through the front door and looks at us in confusion. "um Hi Karls friends". "Hi mom this is Foolish and Sapnap".

Karls mom waved at them both and looked at me. She gasped. "What happened to you cheek Karl". Karl had to tell the truth. "someone at school cut me with a knife that they put on top of fire". She went to the kitchen and grabbed a napkin. She dipped the napkin in cold water. "Oh Karl you should've told me, you can get infected". "im sorry mom I will do that id it happens again". "Ok well im going to be in my room if you need anything". "Ok bye".

Time Skip (another hour passed)

"Guys sorry but I have to go my little sister is having problems with homework" Foolish says. "Awww fine but next time you come and hang out we will watch the next episode" Karl says. "Ok Cody bye" Foolish says waving. "Bye Lindsay"

"Hey you wanna go upstairs to my room" Karl said. "Sure c'mon let's go" they both get up and head to Karl's room. "Hey Karl, you should probably text or call Niki she's probably worried sick." Sapnap said. "Oh your so right."

Niki

Niki : Karl are you coming to cheerleader practice?
Karl?
hellooo?
Karl are you ok?
Karl are you ok
Karl where are you, your scaring me
Text sent: 3:57

Karl : Niki I am so so sorry I didn't text you something happened and I couldn't go to cheer practice

Niki : thank god your ok and don't worry but if you need someone to talk to I'm here
                                                                                                                          Karl : Thank you

"Im back sorry and your right Niki was worried" Karl getting his laptop and sitting down in his bed. "What do you wanna do?" Sapnap said sitting next to Karl. "Hey do you want to go to the store around the corner" Karl says. "Sure let's go oh and is it ok if I stay here for the night" Sapnap said. "Sure now cmon let's go".

They both go downstairs and go inside Sapnaps car which was parked in his driveway. "Here put music" Sapnap said handing Karl his phone. Karl noddeds and grabs the phone. He goes to search and types his favorite song Sweater Weather by The Neighborhood. They both sang the whole way to the store.

They parked the car and both got out. They go in the store and Karl heads straight to the monsters. "Hey Sappy do you like monster?" Karl said choosing which one he was gonna take. Sapnap was so caught up in the nickname he almost forgot to answer. "Oh um yea I like them". Karl gets two monsters and went to the candy aisle. "Hey what candy do you want?". "Um I'll get the sour patch kids" Sapnap said pointing at the candy. Once they got everything the went to the self checkout. "Hey Sappy can you get those chips that are over there?". "Um ok" Sapnap said walking out of the self checkout to get the bag. Meanwhile Karl quickly got out his wallet and paid as fast as he could before Sapnap came back with the chips. "I'm back here you go". "Never mind put them back please" Karl said giving an innocent smile. "What the fuck, why did you pay I was going to pay" Sapnap said seeing Karl smile so innocently. "Oops oh well I guess I pay" Karl chuckles and gets the stuff. "Next time I'll pay" Sapnap said. "Sure buddy" Karl said with a smile on his face. They both got out of the store and went to the car.

Once they got back home it was probably like about 7 o'clock and they both went upstairs. "Hey Karl can you come here please" Karl's mom said. "Sure" Karl said "here Sapnap take these snacks upstairs". Sapnap noddeds and goes upstairs. "What did you need mom" Karl says smiling. "Karl, honey, I need to talk to you". Karl sits down next to his mom. "Well honey you know how I have been almost working all day, well they gave me another kind of job that makes more money". "Really that's good" "well the problem is I have to go to many business trips to different states". "Oh" Karl says. "But don't worry I know we just moved here and you made many friends, I made a decision that were not gonna move every 3 months, you'll stay here while I'll go on my business trips. I'll pay the rent while your here and I'll make sure to give you your allowance every month to pay for food and other stuff." "Oh ok but you'll still come back right?" Karl says. "Of course I'll come back but it will be every once in a while. Now the rules here is number 1 if you have a party make sure to clean up after the party and be smart about your decisions. Number 2 use condoms" Karl's mom said winking. "MOM" Karl said. "Haha just kidding number 2 take care of yourself and call me if you need help with anything". "Yes mom I will" Karl said. "Thank you for being supportive and I love you so much." "I love you too mom now I gotta go my friend is waiting upstairs bye".

"I'm back" Karl said closing the door. "Cool what did your mom need" Sapnap said scrolling through his phone "first of all mind your beeswax and second she just told me she will be going for a business trip" Karl said grabbing his laptop and sitting next to Sapnap.

Time skip to like I guess 12 am at night

"I'm tired let's go to sleep" Karl said rubbing his eyes. "Ok we'll go to sleep" Sapnap said. "Hey Karl do you have an air mattress. "Yea but I'll sleep in it you'll sleep in the bed" Karl said.  "No you payed for the snacks I'll sleep in the mattress. "Are you sure you can sleep in the bed". "I'm sure" Sapnap says.

They all get ready and finally go to sleep.

"Yo fag!" Karl opens his eyes to find him on the ground and a group of people around him. He spots Sapnap and Emily infront of him. "Your such a weakling you can't even protect yourself from me" Emily laughs along with the whole group. Karl looks at Sapnap as he laughs with Emily too. "I can't believe you had a crush on meGay fag I hope you rot in hell, this is why your father hated you" Sapnap said holding Emily with him. Karl had tears running down his eyes. He couldn't move, he couldn't run, all he can do is cry and drown in his own tears. He watched as the ground opened up and he fell down. Everyone laughing as he fell down this giant hole.

Karl wakes up and he's covered in sweat. He really got a nightmare. He looks at the clock, 2 AM. He tries to go back to sleep but is to scared of the nightmare that might happen again. He sits up and looks down at Sapnap. He's so peaceful sleeping. Karl was to tired that without thinks he laid himself next to Sapnap on the air mattress.

-

WORDS: 1361

Finally another chapter ok so chat I might be doing a chapter or two maybe every Saturday. It is 1 AM and I'm tired so goodnight <3. Make sure to eat and/or drink water. (And a funny thing I had a doctor physical today and they afforded me therapy lol)