🏡Playground

Stream Blessed-Cursed MV🖤

+++

As soon as Seonwoo exited the building, he hears the nonstop beeping of the car. The guards and other people passing by have been looking at him like he has done something immoral.

He ran as fast as he could to reach the car. The moment he opened the car door, the beeping stopped.

“Can you stop doing this every morning?” Seonwoo complains, going inside the car. “I swear, we're getting reported on one of these days!”

Riki smiles, “Only if you stop getting ready too slow. You're always late.”

Seonwoo only pouted. He could feel the other resident of the building was close to reporting this daily incident.

“Stop worrying about being reported, I'm Nishimura Riki,” Riki speaks again as he started driving the car.

Of course, Riki is the chairman's cousin, he could get away with anything using that privelege.

Seonwoo could only roll his eyes.

The drive went smooth, despite the car going past the speed limit.

“Ah, shit, ten seconds late,” Riki murmured as he slowed the car down.

Seonwoo looked at the stop light ahead of them. It's now counting down while some kids cross the pedestrian.

They are almost infront of the kindergarted, because two cars where ahead of them, and on their other side is a kid's playground.

Riki have always been trying to be on the exact time of counting and stop right in front of the gate. Seonwoo have been noticing how Riki would look inside the playground, as if wanting to enter and play.

It was the reason why Riki would sometimes drive slow, and sometimes too fast.

But what confuses Seonwoo was the fact that Riki can calculate everything perfectly in his mind. How could he even do that?

tengyu_