🏡Home (2)

Riki held the handkerchief filled with blood on both of his hands, clutching to it as if his life depends on the piece of cloth.

Heeseung was sitting beside him inside the car, driving.

“Can we check on Hanbin-hyung,” Riki speaks, voice weak and tired.

“In your state, we can't,” Heeseung speaks. “Let's get you home first.”

Riki remained silent.

The scene earlier flashing back on his mind.

Jay was right. These people were not decent dealers. They fired gunshot right before the team could enter their vehicle.

Riki have heard it and fired back as soon as he can, but it was all too late when he sees Hanbin gasping for air, lying on the cold cement.

Thankfully, Heeseung was a great shooter, killing the other team easily before they could fire gunshot again.

Riki doesn't know what to do. It was the first time he experienced something like this. One close friend dying right in front of his eyes. He kneeled before him, trying to stop the blood from pooling out using the handkerchief Seonwoo gave him.

“We're here,” Heeseung announced, stopping the car in front of the apartment building.

+++

Seonwoo just finished washing the dishes he used when he heard the door opening.

“Riki—”

The excitement on his voice faded as soon as he sees the boy standing before the door.

Blood were all over his suit, his hair disheveled and he looked so messed up.

Seonwoo noticed the thing on Riki's hand. It was the handkerchief he gave him yesterday.

Riki silently walk to his own bedroom, Seonwoo just watch. A minute later, Riki emerges from his room with a pile of new clothes on his hand. He walked straight to their bathroom without saying a word.

“Riki,” Seonwoo speaks, knowing all too well that the younger could hear him.

“I know you're not feeling fine, but I just want to tell you I'm glad you're back home.”

Home.

tengyu_