🏡Confusion

Sunghoon was one good talker, or maybe curiousity only hits Seonwoo.

“Come on, it's not that scary,” Sunghoon said, trying to convince Seonwoo to try firing.

“No, and you can't force me!”

Well, that was his response ten minutes ago. Now, Seonwoo stood before Sunghoon, a rifle on his hands.

“Okay, breathe, I put a silencer on but the sound may still scare you, cat,” Sunghoon guides Seonwoo's hand to the rifle's triger.

What? Cat?

“Ready?”

Seonwoo couldn't really process what's happening. He was busy calming his heart on his chest. He doesn't even know the reason why. Is it because it's his first time holding a gun that big? Or is it because Sunghoon's warm breath caressing his neck?

Or their body too close to each other? Or Sunghoon's hand over his?

Seonwoo retracted his hand as fast as he could as he felt the vibration through the gun when Sunghoon pulled the trigger. He quickly hugged Sunghoon and screamed.

Luckily, Sunghoon was fast enough to hold the gun on one hand and hold Seonwoo's waist on his other hand.

Sunghoon laughs, letting Seonwoo hug him tight like his life is on threat.

Until they heard a person clears his throat from behind them.

Seonwoo was the first one to let go, eyes going wide as he sees Riki standing from not too far away from them. He then realized that Sunghoon's hand was still on his waist, so he push the poor guy away and ran to Riki's side.

“R-riki...you're home,” Seonwoo stutters.

“Mhm,” Riki only responded, eyes still looking at Sunghoon. “Hyung, you missed the target.”

Sunghoon only laughs.

“Jake-hyung's waiting inside, he drove me here,” Riki speaks again.

“Yeah, I know, got the message,” Sunghoon said, walking towards them.

Riki finally look over at Seonwoo, he held his hand up and pinch Seonwoo's cheeks.

“I miss you,” Riki said, taking Seonwoo's hand in his, intertwining their fingers together.

“Ugh, too much of this,” Sunghoon complained as he walk past them, the rifle in his shoulder.

Riki only laughs, dragging Seonwoo back inside.

+++

Seonwoo stared unconsciously at the bullets laid on the bed.

Riki was currently filling his guns with bullets. There were seven guns in all, Riki have been giving them a “bathing” and “eating” time.

“If you try another fire, it would be less scary for you,” Riki suddenly speaks.

“Huh?”

Riki shook his head, “What were you thinking? You're spacing out too much.”

There it goes again, his heart beating too fast, as if he was guilty in something.

Riki looked at him, the emotion in his eyes unreadable. Seonwoo looked down, somehow, he felt like the Riki in front of him was not the Riki he knows.

“I'm preparing for another big mission, it'll be next thursday,” Riki then said.

Seonwoo nodded.

No more reaction, no more words.

Riki tightened his grip on the metal-made gun.

“Seonwoo,”

“Eh?” Seonwoo looked up again, meeting Riki's eyes.

There was a flash of sadness in his eyes, which also vanished as soon as Seonwoo sees it.

Riki then shook his head, “Are you tired?”

“T-tired?”

“You can sleep on the other room, I'll just finish this and I'll join you,” Riki speaks.

Seonwoo remained on his seat, though, watching how Riki arranged his guns until he was finish.

What...is happening?

tengyu_