It's Broken?

Tohru POV: I'm trying to wrap my head around what I just heard. "Feelings" what feelings, Momiji? No, no, it can't be about me, but he said my name. He's just my friend, right? Oh no this is what...I..never expected. We're just friends right. What would Akito do, so many of them have already gotten hurt. Maybe I wasn't supposed to hear that , maybe I'm dreaming. YES that's exactly what's happening! I'm going to just walk out there and ask, Ill get to the bottom of it by just asking...

*Momiji stares at Tohru now walking onto the roof hoping that she did not hear what he just had said. Tohru sees that the person Momiji was talking to was Kyo*

Tohru: Oh Kyo! I didn't know you were going to be up here either

*Kyo storms off huffing*

Kyo: Do what you want, see if I care.

Momiji: Don't worry about him, he's just cranky because I reserved the rooftop first.

Tohru: He doesn't seem like he's ok, maybe I should go check on him...

Momiji: I really need to talk to you, can you spare a minute?

*Tohru turns back around and gives Momiji a smile*

Tohru: Take as long as you need, is everything ok? What is it that you need to talk about.

*Tohru pats the ground next to the rail for Momiji to sit next to her. She stares at him with a new curiosity as the question in her head still rings "What feelings?" *

Momiji: So about this morning when you asked what was wrong. I wasn't sure how to put it since Hanajima and Uotani were with you. I have something to tell you but none of the other zodiac's can know. I think it would make things uncomfortable since I'm not sure if I'm the only one...

Tohru: I don't understand what your trying to say Momiji, if its this big of a secret then should you be telling me?

Momiji: Well of course I want to tell you, it doesn't directly involve you much but I'm sure you'll understand.

*Momiji quickly reaches and wraps his arms around Tohru giving her a tight hug. She as always hugs him right back but also expecting for a poof of yellow smoke to appear and to see a small yellow rabbit in her arms. But instead when she opens her eyes she realizes nothing has happened. He still is just as human as she is*
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Authors comment: I really enjoy this series so much and I hope you all enjoy it too. We need more Momiji x Tohru. They are just toocute. Its about to get real sappy in this mother xoxo. Our table..ITS BROKEN!!