Help

*Saturday morning Momiji gets up early to go to Shigure's before Tohru is up to make breakfast. Doing his hair as he normally trying to figure out what he should wear. The thought in his head "what looks more masculine?" as he opens the closet door, he's disappointed to see that all the clothes that are in there was before he hit growth spurt. He completely forgot to go shopping for a new wardrobe. He thought to himself, maybe Kyo would lend me something... no. Tohru would know it's not mine. Maybe I should just call Papa to barrow something. I'm sure he won't mind. I also have to tell him something...*

Momiji on the phone: Hello? Are you around anyone? Your not, Hi papa.

Momiji's Dad: Momiji? Why are you calling me early in the morning, is everything ok? You know I'm still at home.

Momiji: I know it's your day with Momo and Mama... I was wondering if I could maybe barrow some clothes.. You know the growth spurt recently and I haven't had time to go shopping.

Momiji's Dad: Didn't you have the entire summer to go shopping?

Momiji: Well everything still sorta fit but I'm trying to look more like a man and not like me.

Momiji's Dad: Ok I'll have your mother and Momo go to the music store for some paperwork for her violin lesson. You can come by in a half hour.

Momiji: Thank you papa! See you soon!

*Momiji knew taking public transportation to his family's house would take long so he left right after getting off the phone with his dad. Wearing his school uniform as it really was the only thing that fit, strangers were looking at him funny since it was the weekend but he paid no mind as he raced down the street. He waited till he say Mama and Momo leave to walk up to the house. Papa opened the door and greeted him with a smile and a hug. Walking inside he closed the door behind him.*

Momiji: Sorry about this Papa, I know it's early. It's just that I have a date.. well I'm going to have a date..

Momiji's Dad staring at his sons uniform: Why are you in your uniform? And a date With who?

Momiji: It's the only thing that actually fits right now and with Tohru of course!

Momoiji's Dad handing over some clothes for him to try on: Ah the girl that's at Shigure's? You should be careful wherever you go.

Momiji: There is no need, I no longer have to be cautious around women...

Momiji's Dad almost spitting out his coffee and raising a brow: What do you mean by that?

Momiji buttoning up his shirt stated: I no longer have the rabbit spirit. I'm not a member of the Zodiac anymore. I don't want to bring up the whole situation but I'm finally free and can be my own person, bound to no one.

*Momiji's Dad looks at him with tears forming in his eyes walking over to hug his son*

Momiji: I really want to see Mama and Momo.

Momiji's Dad: We will have to talk about this later at my office since they should be coming back soon and you should get to Tohru's.

*Momiji saddened by the response cracks a smile so his father couldn't see through to his disappoint.*

Momiji: Thank you papa for the clothing, I'll see you later!