chapter 26 {morning after}

Sebastian's pov

You woke up early seeing y/n is still fast asleep next to you. You look at her, she looked so cute. You pulled her closer to you wrapping her closer in your arms, just wanting her close. You never fell this fast for someone and you could really see a future with her, fuck you think you were in love with her. The thought scared you a bit. "Morning" you hear a soft whisper say. You look down at your girlfriend. "Morning beautiful" you say smiling at her. "What were you thinking about" she asked you. "Just how amazing you are" you said and you see a blush appear on her cheeks, which only made her more beautiful. She moved closer to you resting he head against your chest. You just laid there together, you had no idea for how long, but when she got up, you realized it was way too short. "Where are you going?" you ask her disappointed. "I'm gonna get ready, i have to work tonight and i have to finish some school stuff" she said. "Please call in sick" you said sitting up reaching your hands out to her as to invite her back in bed with you. "Nope" she said as she walked over and placed a soft kiss on your lips, before she walked over to the bathroom.

You hear her turn on the shower and you get an idea. You get up and remove your boxers as you walk into the bathroom, stepping in the shower behind her. You wrap your arms around her from behind. You hear her giggle as you kiss her cheek. "You are a bad influence on me" she says. "No you are just to amazing not to be around" you say to her knowing that made her blush without seeing it. She turned around to look at you and kissed you deeply. "You are amazing too" she said as she let go. You grabbed her waist and pulled her closer to you as you kiss her again, your hands find her ass and you squeeze it lightly, making her moan softly. "I really want to fuck you right now" you whispered against her lips. "I would really like that" she said but you sensed a but coming "but, i really have a lot to do, and i'm still a bit sore from last night, so" she said looking down. You were a bit disappointed but you didn't push her. Instead you just held her close to you as you both showered.

After you both got dressed and had a quick breakfast you got a call from your agent, your audition would be in a week. "Yes thank you" you said as you hung up the phone. y/n looked at you enthusiastically "was it the marvel people?" she asked you. "Yes, my audition is in a week" you told her. "Are you nervous?" she asked you as she saw you weren't as exited for it as her. "No, well yes a little but it's not that" you say to her. "if this is about me, we'll figure it out if you get the role" she said to you "but you can't let me be the reason you don't do it, i would feel guilty all of my life" she said in a serious tone as she walked up to you. She grabbed your hands and looked straight into your eyes. "You are gonna nail this audition, you're gonna get the role and then my boyfriend is gonna be famous. And i will be so proud of him, well i already are, but you get the point" she said smiling at you. "Thank you" you say to her, this were exactly the words you needed to hear right now. "Okay i have to go, and you are gonne learn your lines, because you are gonna be Captain America" she said as she kissed you and walked out the door.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A few days later

Your pov

You walked to Sebastian's office at the end of the day. "Hi". You said as you walked in with a smile on your face. "Hey". He said smiling back, you locked the door behind you and walked over to him, sitting down on his desk before him. He kissed you deeply, grabbing your hips to pull you closer. As he let go you see the script on his desk, and you grab it. "Let's see how you're doing". You said smiling reading the lines. "I had something else in mind". He said grinning as he kissed your neck. "Nah ah, i want to see if you know your lines first, your audition is in 2 days". You said grinning at him. He sighs as you start to read the lines. He said the lines back but he wasn't acting. "Yeah you never gonna get this job, i'll leave you to practice". You said hopping off of his desk and walking towards the door. But right as you reach for the door knob you are pulled back and he kisses you deeply. "You, are going nowhere". He said in a deep voice that made you want to rip off his clothes right here and now, and by the way he kissed you he wanted exactly the same.

He pushed you back, against the desk. And he eyes you hungrily. You could already feel you were so wet. He pulled your shirt off attacking your neck and boobs. "Fuck i want you now" he breathed heavily. "You think you can stay silent?" he whispered in your ear. "Yes" you moaned out. In one swift movement the turns you around and bends you over his desk, your ass sticking in the air. He removed your panties from under your skirt. "Shit you should really wear skirts more often, i fucking love it" he breathed out. You wanted to say something but gasped as he pushed his cock in in one hard thrust, this time he left no time for you to adjust and started moving in and out of you. "Fuck" you moaned out. "You have to be silent baby" he whispers. He speeds up and you try your hardest to hold your moans back, but as he hits you deeper you can't help but let a moan escape your lips. While Sebastian pushed into you harder and deeper his hand covered your mouth, silencing your moans and screams. You feel a familiar feeling rise in your stomach and feel yourself camp down on his dick. "Are you gonna cum for me already" Sebastian whispered in your ear making you moan out into his hand as you cum hard. After a few more thrust as he comes too. His hand leaves your mouth as he pulls out. "Fuck" you breathe out.

At that moment your phone rang and you look at the screen. "Shit i have to go". You say quickly getting dressed. "see you later". You say as you kiss him and walk out the door. Leaving him standing in his office alone.