chapter 32 {home}

"i need a shower now" you said as you pull yourself up from the couch, using almost all your strength in doing so. "i run a bath for you" he said helping you up. "No i just want a quick shower" you say knowing the more you laid down the weaker you felt. "You sure?" he asked. You nod and slowly walk to the shower. Sebastian helped you walk to the shower and put you on the counter next to the sink. You felt a stabbing pain on your side but you didn't let Sebastian know, he was worried enough. He put the shower on before he helped you undress. He slowly lifted your shirt up and you looked at the wound. This was the first time you saw it and it was bigger than you expected.

"Are you okay?" Sebastian asked as he sees you look at your wound. "Yeah" you say as you hop off the counter, feeling a stabbing pain "fuck" you said immediately realizing that was a bad idea. You walk into the shower and hold on to the wall for support, you exhale deeply as you feel the hot water on your body, and it felt so nice. A minute later Sebastian joined you in the shower. He held you for support. "Thank you" you say smiling up at him. "Thanks for what?" he asked. "For helping me and you know just being here for me" you say as you hug him tightly. "ofcourse, i'll always be here for you, you don't have to thank me for that crazy, i'm your boyfriend, i like to take care of you. Even if you weren't shot." he says as he places a kiss on your forehead before he rests his chin on your head. "I love you" you say as you look up to him, he smiles at you. "I love you too y/n" he says before he kisses you deeply.

After a nice shower you, pull one of Sebastian's oversize t-shirts on before you both lay down in bed, deciding to watch a movie. "You haven't told me about your audition yet" you say turning to him. "Oh yeah" he said, sounding not so sure of himself. "What? Didn't it go well?" you asked him. "i think it went okay, but they didn't seem that excited about me so" he said sounding a bit sad. "But at least now i can spend all my time with my girlfriend" he said smiling at you but it didn't quite reach his eyes. "You're allowed to feel shit about it" you say as you can clearly tell he secretly hoped he got the role. "Yeah i just thought" he said not finishing his sentence. "You just thought what?" you ask him. "Just you know, that this could be my big break into acting. i guess i have to wait a little longer now" he said sighing. "Maybe they liked it and you just think they didn't" you tell him, hoping to give him some hope back it could still happen. "Yeah i guess" he said still sounding a little defeated. "When do they call you?" you ask him. "i don't know, i already expected them to call, if i would have gotten the job that is" he said. "Hey whatever happens, I'm here for you okay" you said looking straight into his eyes. "Thank you" he says now genuinely smiling to you. "You don't have to thank me for that crazy, I'm your girlfriend" you said, saying the same thing as he did minutes ago.

He grinned at you as he lifted himself up to hover over you. "You know what else i'm for" he said. "What is that" you said teasingly. "This" he said as he kissed you passionately. You smiled against his lips. "Hmm what else" you said smiling. "This too" he said as his lips moved to your neck and he let his hands roam over your body carefully. You moan softly as he lifted the shirt you wear wearing off over your head. He moved lower and lower with his mouth, carefully placing kisses around your wound. He moved even lower kissing your inner thigh making you moan out louder now. "Fuck, yeah you really good at this" you say jokingly. "I'm just getting started" he said as he looked up from you.

He places a soft kiss on the fabric of your panties, making you moan. He slowly slides your panties down, his finger brushing slowly over your legs, feeling yourself getting wetter at the thought of what's going to follow. He then kisses you inner thigh going higher and higher. Your breath started getting heavier and a soft moan escapes your lips. Sebastian looks up to you a big grin on his face. "Fuck already so wet" he says as he slides a finger thru your folds making you moan, and him smile at the thought of what he was doing to you. You wiggle wanting more, he grabs your legs tightly so you could barely move. "You have to rest baby, so don't move" he says in a deep and hungry voice, which alone drove you crazy. He then kisses your mount before he slides his tongue thru your folds, making you moan out loud. You feel him smile against your cunt, he then sucks on your clit first softly but getting more intense by the second. "Fuck" you breathe out in pleasure. He then places a few kisses before he slips his tongue into you and you moan out loudly. He moves his tongue inside you and you buck your hips wanting more friction, but he wasn't giving you that as his hands on your thighs tighten. "Fuck" you moan out as he moves in and out with his tongue faster. You feel a familiar feeling rise up in you, when Sebastian's phone rang. He just continued as he felt you were close. "Fuck seb" you moan out as you come on his tongue. He licks you clean before he lays down next to you. "Are you gonna pick up or?" you ask him.

He looks at his phone screen "oh it's my agent" he says sharing a look with you. "Put it on speaker" you say out of breath. Sebastian's picks up "hey". "Hey Sebastian i have good news and bad news" his agent said. You saw Sebastian's face change as he realize the bad news was probably he didn't get the role. "alright get it over with then" Sebastian said sounding a bit defeated. "Alright so you didn't get the part" his agent says. Sebastian sighs and you grab his hand to support him. "And the good news" Sebastian asked. "The good news is that they want you to audition for a different role. They thought you had a bit of darkness in you, so they want you to try out for this character named Bucky. I haven't read the comics, so i can't tell you a lot about this character yet but they seemed really interested in you for that role" his agent said. You smiled at Sebastian. "Okay" Sebastian said sounding sad now. "Think about it and call me back tomorrow okay?" his agent says. "Alright" Sebastian said before his agent hung up. Sebastian threw his phone down on the nightstand "fuck" he yelled frustrated. "Hey" you said grabbing his hands "you can try out for that other role" you say calmly. "I just really wanted that role" he said and you see frustration in his face. "Hey, maybe this role suits you even better" you tell him. "What if it's just another small part, i really thought this could be my big break into acting" he said looking down. "This could still be your big break into acting, even if you aren't Captain America. And who knows maybe people like this character more than Captain America, you never know how it's gonna go if you don't try" you say lifting his head up. "Your right, what do i do without you" he says looking at you lovingly. "we'll i don't know what i'd do without you either" you say smiling at him before you kiss him deeply, letting him know exactly how much you cared for him.