chapter 34 {almost caught}

Sebastian's pov

You got up in the morning, really not wanting to leave y/n alone again today. You sigh and get up. "I'll be fine" you hear y/n say in a soft voice. You smile at her "please just rest today" you said looking at her as you get dressed. "Okay" she sights. "And remember to take your painkillers on time" you say as you do your hair. "I will, have fun at work" y/n says as you walks towards the door. "i will try but that's probably going to be hard since you're not with me" you say smiling as you walked up to her. You places a soft kiss on her lips. "i take care of diner tonight" you say as you pulls back. You see y/n doze off again as you walk to the door.

You were early today, you got a nice cup of coffee as the headmaster came up to you. "Hey Sebastian, can i talk to you in my office when you're done?" he asked. "Yeah sure" you said back a little unsure of what this was about. Your work was okay, the kids seem to listen okay and they had good grades so that was nice. You tried to avoid Emma's judging eyes, but when you do look at her direction she had a smug grin on her face.

At the end of the day you walk to the headmaster's office. "Sebastian have a seat" he says. "i have something to ask you" he began and you were getting a bit nervous. "It's come to my intention that a student seems to think you have a relationship of some kind with miss y/l/n" he says and panic shoots up in you. "I know this can be a harmless rumor but i have to ask you. Do you and miss y/l/n have a relationship outside of a student, professor one?" he asked. You tried to stay as calm as possible not wanting him to notice you were freaking out. "No" you answer shortly "i have no idea where this comes from. i don't have a relationship of any kind with miss y/l/n". The headmaster looked troubling to you. "some students saw your reaction to miss y/l/n being shot and seemed to think there was more between you 2" he said. Shit, you thought to yourself, why couldn't you just control your emotions that day. "Well i was upset, she's one of my students. Besides i just felt like it was my fault because she told me about her uncle and i probably waited too long to tell the other teachers. So yes i was really upset, but that doesn't mean there is something going on between us" you try to say as calmly as possible. "Okay, i believe you. i just had to ask" he says. "i understand" you reply, a bit relieved.

You get up and walk to the door. "Oh Sebastian" the headmaster said. "If there is something going on, i have to ask you to resign. i don't want a bad reputation on my school" he said strictly. "i understand" you say walking out. Shit, you had to be way more careful about this. All the way home you think about the conversation, should you tell y/n? Well at least you had to tell her that you 2 had to be more careful, but too much stress wouldn't be good for her now. Shit what do you need to do?

You walk in and see y/n has fallen asleep on the couch. You walk over to her, sit on the edge of the couch and kiss her forehead. Her eyes slowly open and she looks up at you and smiles softly. "Oh hi" she says sounding tired. "Hi" you said putting a strand of hair behind her ear so it doesn't hang in front of her face. She look puzzling at you. "i thought you would take care of diner?" she asked. "Shit, sorry i forgot" you said, you were so in your head about what the headmaster said that you totally forgot about the groceries. "We can order something" you said as you get up and grab your phone. "What do you want?" you ask, "i don't know i'm not that hungry" she says.

You were getting a bit worried about her, she hadn't eaten properly in days. "You have to eat enough y/n" you said trying to not sound too worried because she always noticed. She didn't say anything as she looked away from you. "Maybe we can cook together, see what i have laying around here" you said to her. "Yeah okay" she said as she got up. You looked thru your kitchen seeing what you had laying around. "So we can make soup or something or uhm" you said looking around. "i have an idea" she said smiling at you "we can make soup and pancakes" she said excitedly. "Wait both?" you ask her confused. "Yeah my parents always made it when they didn't really feel like cooking" she said as her eyes light up. You weren't too sure about the combination of both but it seemed to make her exited and you hoped that would at least help her eat enough. "Okay, tell me what i need to do" you said smiling over at her.

You were eating dinner and she looked over at you, curious as what you thought of it. And you had to say it was nice, the salty taste of the soup with the sweet taste of the pancake was actually really nice. "What do you think?" she said smiling at you. "It's really good" you say and you see her face light up even more. You feel butterflies in your stomach as you see her so excited, it's when she's the most beautiful to you. "Next time i cook a traditional Romanian recipe for you" you say to her. "i can't wait" she said.

You were both laying on the couch and you thought about telling y/n about the rumors of you 2 going around at school. You open your mouth to say something when she spoke. "i did some research on that marvel character" she said as she hopped of the couch and grabbed her laptop. "He's really cool actually" she says full of excitement. You look at the things on her laptop, and smile thinking it was so sweet of her to do this. "i don't know if they want to do more movies with the character but he like turns into a villain and it really cool" she said showing you pictures she found and pieces of the comics. "How long did this take you?" you asked surprised she put so much afforded in. "a few hours, i was bored tho, it was nice to just have something to do" she says looking up at you. "You didn't need to do this for me" you say. "i wanted to" she said before placing a soft kiss on your lips. "I'm gonna have a shower, here" she said handing you the laptop as she stood up and walked to the shower. "Thank you" you yell behind her.

You look over everything she found and she was right, this was a really cool character and you could really see yourself playing him. You smile as you look over all the little bits she collected together, just for you. You heart melted at the thought of her being busy with this all-day only to help you. God you really love this girl, you couldn't wait to have a future with her. Then the voice of the headmaster runs thu your mind. If you wanted to have a future with y/n you needed to get this role, so you could quite your job and can finally ask y/n to move in with you and eventually ask her to be your wife.