Daddy Duty ~Joc Pederson (ATL Braves)

Request for Leslie joeyschick

Ugh this is the worst I have ever felt you thought to yourself as you sit at your desk at work. You quickly reached into your purse to find your DayQuil liquidgels. Once you took the medicine it was time for your class to come back in from recess. I only have 2 hours left of being here thank goodness as I check my IPhone Lock Screen. I smile looking at my background it's a picture of my husband Joc, myself, and our 6 month old daughter. Yes ladies you heard that right I'm married to Mr. Joc Pederson of the Atlanta Braves.

He was off for today so he was staying at home with our daughter, lawd help us all

He was off for today so he was staying at home with our daughter, lawd help us all. I love my husband to death but sometimes he has no idea about babies.
—Time jump—
Once I was finally off from work I got into my car as fast as possible. I called Joc to let him know I was on my way home. He could immediately hear it in my voice that I wasn't feeling good. He said that when I get home he was going to continue watching our daughter while I take a nap. After getting home I saw Joc and our daughter in the living room watching a Disney movie. When he saw me come in he put our daughter in her playpen so she could continue watching the movie. He came over to me and gave me a bear hug before sending me up the stairs to our bedroom where he had already put a freshly warmed blanket on our bed. I swear he is an angel y'all. I changed out of my clothes and into my pajamas before I got into bed and went to sleep as soon as my head hit the pillow.

                             4 hours later
I woke up to my sweet baby girl crying and Joc saying "baby I don't know what you want anymore." I quickly got up and went to see what all the commotion was. I walked into her nursery where Joc was trying to rock her in her rocking chair. He noticed me standing in the door frame and said "Hey baby are you feeling any better?" I came over to him and kissed his forehead before answering him saying that I was feeling better and that 4 hour nap definitely helped. He then told me after I went to bed that baby girl became super fussy and now she won't stop crying. I thought to myself for a minute before asking him did he ever feed her. He looked at me wide eyed and said "Ohhh I didn't even think about that. I don't produce milk in my breasts, so I definitely couldn't help her."

I looked at him and said "oh Mr. Pederson I am here to save the day" before grabbing our daughter from him to begin feeding her.

A/N: Hope you all enjoyed this. This is so much fun to write. Keep voting and sending in more requests. Thanks y'all!!