It's Racing Day ~Mookie Betts (LA Dodgers)

Request for Gizzey_04

Gyzelle: Hey Cody! How are you?

Cody Bellinger: Hey Gyzelle! I'm good. How are you? I've been seeing on ESPN that you are killing it in the racing world.

Gyzelle: That's good. I'm doing good. Yes, yes I have been. It's so exciting. I can't believe that I am going to get the chance to compete for a championship cup and title.

Cody Bellinger: Yoooo that's awesome! I am so proud of you.

Gyzelle: Thank you Cody. That means so much to me! ❤️

Gyzelle: My racing team reached out to me and said that I have extra family tickets for the race coming up. Would you like some for you and maybe a few friends/teammates?

Cody Bellinger: That would be so cool, thanks! I'll ask around and see who wants to come. Whelp I have to get to batting practice now, I'll talk to you later Gyzelle. 😎

Cody's Point of View

After batting practice was over we all went back to the clubhouse to start getting changed and ready before tonight's game against the Colorado Rockies. I sat down in the chair in front of my locker. I then yelled out to the guys and said "hey. Any of y'all want to go to the Nascar championship race this weekend? I have 4 extra tickets to go." Some of the guys came walking over to where I was in front of my locker and said "what? Bellinger likes Nascar? How did we not know this." I leaned back on my chair and laughed and said "well fellas there is a lot that you don't know about me then huh?"

I figured I'd leave my question to the guys open for the rest of the day and see if I have any takers for the tickets later on. I'm sure some of them will take me up on the offer and come with me to the race. I know Gyzelle will be so excited getting to see me and meet some of my teammates. Now it was time to play some baseball.

@Dodgers #DodgersWin  #Dodgers 6, Rockies 1 💙🤍

@Dodgers #DodgersWin #Dodgers 6, Rockies 1 💙🤍

After the game was over the team headed back into the clubhouse so we could take showers and get post game interviews done. While the media spoke with coach Roberts and Clayton Kerhsaw I went to go ahead and take my shower, so by the time it was time for me to speak with the media I was all fresh and clean.