Baby's First Game ~Max Fried (ATL Braves)

Request for my bestie ATLPrincess7959

It had been a little over a month since the last time you were able to go to a Braves game, and today you would be able to see your husband Max pitch in person again. I had recently given birth to our baby girl, Maddie, and since then I have been staying at home just watching the games. I haven't felt overly comfortable wanting to take her to one of the games yet. I felt bad for Max because he has been begging me to bring our sweet Maddie to a game and to meet his team. After much talk and reassuring to Max that both Maddie and I would be fine we decided that we were going to come to today's game.

I was a little apprehensive at first about wanting to bring my newborn baby to a baseball game, but might as well start them young. I didn't understand how some parents can just go and travel while leaving their babies at home. After having Maddie both Max and I have become over the top protective and we didn't feel comfortable with leaving our baby with just anyone. Both of our families live out of state, so I will definitely take a picture of Maddie all dressed up in her Braves outfit to send to them all. It was finally time to start getting myself and Maddie ready. I decided to wear my dark wash capri jeans with my white Fried jersey and a navy blue tank top underneath. I dressed Maddie in her pink Braves onesie that had Fried on the back. She looked so adorable and ready to support her daddy! Once we were both ready I buckled Maddie up in her car seat. Off to Truist Park we go!

All the way to the stadium I had these feelings of both nervousness and excitement. Of course once I got to the stadium the feelings didn't go away. I was so excited to be back here at Truist Park and I would get to see my amazing husband pitch. I grabbed the diaper bag, my purse, and the carrier with Maddie in it then I started making my way to the family entrance. Once inside I went to the clubhouse. When I got there I couldn't find Max at first then I realized he was talking with Freddie Freeman. Freddie waved to me which caused Max to immediately look to where I was. He quick told Freddie they would finish their conversation in a few minutes then came speed walking over to me and Maddie.

When Max got to us he was beaming with excitement. He wrapped me up in a tight hug. "I can't believe that you came, and that you brought my princess with you." He said. After we released from his hug he took Maddie from me and set our stuff at his locker. While he did that both Dansby and Freddie came up and gave me a hug, they wanted to know what all I had been up to this past month.

"It's been the most insane month, but I wouldn't trade it for the world. Maddie is an angel. I can already tell that she is such a daddy's girl." I say as we all look over at Max who is carrying Maddie. "Hi baby! I am so happy that you are here. I've missed you Madam." I feel like my heart is going to explode seeing them together. Freddie then says to me "you need to bring that sweet girl over sometime soon. You know Chelsea is just dying to get to see her." I told him we would definitely have to plan something soon Dansby said that he and Mallory can't wait to spoil her. While we were still talking Max made his way back over to us. He then passed Maddie off to Dansby so he could meet her. Before it was time for the game to start Maddie had met the whole Braves team.

Once it was time for the game to start Max handed Maddie back over to me. He showered us both with hugs and kisses before it was time to go our separate ways. I told him we would be cheering him on from the WAGS section. After making sure I didn't leave anything in the clubhouse I headed down to the "Truist seats"where most of the WAGS sit. These seats are located behind home plate which gives you a perfect view of the whole park. Once I got to the section all of the WAGS were coming over to see me and Maddie. Maddie has been loved on by so many people today. I can't wait to tell her when she's a lot older about who got to spoil her. Maddie finally settled down for a nap during the second inning, which I couldn't believe because the park was so loud and full of great energy today.

I may be a little biased but Maddie is the best baby

I may be a little biased but Maddie is the best baby. She woke up during the middle of the 5th inning. Max ended up pitching through 7 innings before Mike Soroka took over. Max played amazing today, I was so proud of him. After Max was done pitching he walked past where we were sitting heading to the dugout. He made sure to wave and blow kisses to Maddie and I. She grinned seeing him. Michelle Duvall leaned over and said "girl Maddie is definitely a daddy's girl." I said "oh she is for sure, but I mean who can blame her?"

After a long day at the ballpark it was time to head home. The Braves won 11-1 and sweeped the series against the Tampa Bay Rays. Before we left the whole team was saying that I needed to bring Maddie back more because she was their good luck charm. Once we got home Max said that he was going to go get Maddie bathed and ready for bed. After about 40 minutes he came back into our bedroom, he said "Well it didn't take her long to fall asleep tonight at all." He sat down on the bed and kissed me before saying "Thank you so much for bringing my Maddie girl to the game today. I was so happy to see you both there." I looked at him and said "Aww. You are so sweet. I was so happy that we came today. I love you so much Maxy."

A/N: Had to do a super cute fluffy imagine for my bestie. I know how much she loves the Atlanta Braves and Max Fried. Hope you all enjoy this second update for today! Keep commenting, voting, and requesting! Max Fried is hella cute too in my opinion. ❤️