Rainy Day at Hogwarts ~ Fernando Tatis Jr (San Diego Padres)

Request for Sandy_420

I was awoken to the sound of rain hitting against my window. I look over at my DVR box that shows the time and see that it is  currently 3:30 in the morning, my boyfriend was sound asleep. I then layed back down from my propped up position before I snuggled back up into my boyfriend's arms.

"Yeah this is Fernando. Hey Coach, what's going on?" I woke up to my boyfriend Fernando being on the phone. I leaned over and looked at my phone to see what time it was. It was now 10:00 in the morning, but from the way that my room is still so dark you wouldn't have known that. I snuggled closer to Fernando who was still on the phone. He quickly switched from holding his phone in his right hand to his left hand so he could pull me into him. I was laying on my left side so I could place my right hand on his chest. Fernando looked down at me and quietly kissed my forehead. About 10 minutes later he got off the phone with Coach Melvin.

"Coach said that the forecast for today is showing rain and thunderstorms all day, so we are going to cancel practice for today." He said. "Wow really?" I said. He then grabbed my right hand that was placed on his chest and said "yes ma'am. It looks like my whole day today is all yours."

                        —Time Jump—
Fernando and I decided to do a movie marathon today since it was a cold and rainy day here in San Diego. One of our favorite things to do is watch tv shows or movies together as a couple. We went to the stack of movies that I had in our living room. "Hey babe what kind of movie did you want to watch?" Fernando said to me. He then started reading off different movies that I had. "High School Musical, Camp Rock, the Princess Diaries, Home Alone, Marvel, the Divergent series, the Twilight Saga, Harry Potter, etc." I thought for a minute before deciding on the Harry Potter movies. I mean who would want to spend a rainy day At Hogwarts?

Before we started our movie marathon Fernando decided to order us some pizza. Pizza is one of our go to meals because we both love eating it and it is a good leftover. We ordered a Cheese and Margherita pizza, some breadsticks, and the cinnamon pull-aparts for dessert. Once we placed the order they said it would only be 30 minutes before our pizza arrived, so this gave Fernando and I time to get all our pillows and fluffy blankets together to have with us in the living room.

Once the pizza had arrived it was time for our marathon to start. I am so thankful for days off like these where I can snuggle with my amazing boyfriend.

A/N: Hi! I am so sorry that these are so late

A/N: Hi! I am so sorry that these are so late. I have been so busy these past few weeks. I am planning to get more posted soon before I leave for my trip to Paris. What is your Hogwarts house? I'm a Ravenclaw! Keep commenting, voting, and requesting!