Summer Lovin ~J.T Realmutto (Philadelphia Phillies)

Request for flopmuto

As I closed my London Fog suitcase I heard my boyfriend J.T yell "c'mon Delanee it's time for us to head to the airport." I giggled and then yelled back "okay I'm coming" before leaving my bedroom. When I came out into my living room I saw J.T standing there with his suitcase and his backpack ready to go. I began walking over to him while dragging my suitcase behind me. Once I got to where he was standing he leaned forward and gave me a quick kiss before saying "let's get this vacation started." We then grabbed our things then proceeded to walk out of my apartment. While I was getting in, J.T grabbed my luggage and his and placed it in the backseat of his truck before getting in himself. He was going to drive us to the airport and then leave his truck for a few days while we are gone in the paid parking area.

We made it to the Philadelphia International Airport in plenty of time thank goodness. J.T and I looked at our flight tickets to see where our gate was, so we know exactly where to go once we get inside. Every time that I have traveled by plane before I always make sure to arrive to the airport and to my gate with a few hours to spare before I am supposed to take off because you never know how long it will take you to make it through TSA and other security checkpoints. The flight from Philadelphia to Aruba is about 4 and a half hours, so our plan is to fly out at lunch time and make it to the island in the late afternoon. When we get there we plan to relax and just take it easy enjoying the beautiful scenery.

Once J.T and I made it through security we found our gate pretty easily. He looked down at his watch and saw that we had 2 and a half hours before our flight, so we decided to walk around in the concourse. As we began walking I saw there was a Starbucks; I immediately turned to J.T and said "I could use a good cup of coffee. What about you?" He laughed and said "is this your way of telling me to head towards the Starbucks?" I nodded and said "maybe." J.T just shook his head and laughed before saying "alright, let's go get your caffeine." We then walked hand in hand to the Starbucks.

After we got our coffees I took a picture of mine with our flight tickets in the background. I wanted to get a cute aesthetic picture for my Instagram.

                          Time jump ✈️⛅️

                          Time jump ✈️⛅️

We heard our pilot over the intercom say "welcome to Palm Beach, Aruba", I was so excited to be spending this off-season with my honey traveling the world. Once we landed J.T and I grabbed our carry-on luggage and began making our way off the plane. We then followed our signs that were pointing to baggage claim. After we found our luggage we headed towards the front of the airport where the shuttles, rental cars, and parking lot was. Since we were staying at a resort here on the island J.T said that we could take the shuttle from the airport to the resort. I nodded and said "yeah that would make the most sense for us.

Once we made it to our resort we walked in to the lobby. While J.T was getting us all checked in I took a moment to take in the scene in front of me; I truly was in aware of both my boyfriend and the beautiful scenery of Aruba. The nice concierge lady then looked at both J.T and I and said "follow me, I will show you to your ocean view suite." I grabbed my luggage with one hand and held J.T's hand with the other. It was time for our nice relaxing trip to begin.

Time Jump

The next morning I woke up to the sun shining into our room. I got up and placed a kiss on J.T's forehead, he then began to stir but he didn't wake up. I put on my robe and my pink slippers before walking over to the kitchen and making myself a cup of coffee. While J.T slept I was going to drink my coffee and sit outside on our patio and listen to the ocean waves. Last night we discussed what we wanted to do and J.T said he had already planned for us a little date, so today in the morning/afternoon is a shopping day.

I sat outside on the patio just listening to the ocean and drinking my coffee that I didn't even hear my boyfriend come up behind me. He leaned forward and placed a kiss on my cheek before sitting down next to me, I also noticed he had a cup of coffee in his hands. He said "good morning beautiful, how did you sleep?" I smiled and said "good morning to you too handsome. I slept really well. Did you?" He nodded and said "I am so happy that we planned this little getaway trip after the season ended." I smiled at him and said "aww J.T I am so excited that I am able to join you on this trip." We talked for a while then decided to go ahead and start getting ready so we can go get some brunch and begin our shopping.

Time Jump

After a full day of shopping it was now time for J.T and I to go out on our date. Once we were both ready J.T grabbed my hand and said "our dinner plans await." When we got to the lobby of the resort we decided to take a walk on the beach. J.T said that there was a photographer from the resort that was taking pictures of us. I smiled and said "that's so cute. I'm excited." He smiled and said "me too baby." The photographer took pictures of us as we walked and then had us take pictures looking at each other and turned around with the sunset. While I was looking off into the distance out at the ocean I didn't notice how J.T was posing...

—————————————————————————                           Instagram post!

Instagram post!

—————————————————————————                           Instagram post!

@DelaneeY/N Traveling from Miss to Mrs 🤍
Tagged: @J.TRealmutto

@Phillies Congrats J.T and Delanee 🩵💍
@user Beautiful!
@BryceHarper Yooooo congrats! Can't wait to celebrate y'all. 🍾
@PhilliesFan My favorite couple ever. So excited for them. ☺️💍🩵🤍
@Radio_Madyson The Phillies media needs an interview pronto with you two! 💖

A/N: Sorry this one took me a little longer to write, but I am very happy with the way that this turned out. Thank you for also being so patient with me. Hope you enjoy this! The scenario was super fun to write. 💜