Ice Cream Dates ~Aaron Judge (NY Yankees)

Request for Chloe brokenheartedjudged

     "GAME  OVER!! THE YANKEES WIN, THE YANKEES WIN!!"

The commentator of the New York Yankees yelled into his microphone from the broadcasting booth as the pitcher struck out for the last time. Since being back at home in the Bronx for these last 3 games against the Boston Red Sox. This series just happened to finish with a three game sweep.The stadium was erupting in cheers from every direction.

You stood up from your seats behind home plate and cheered loud for your boyfriend, Aaron Judge. As you were standing there your daughter Elle became more and more excited seeing her father and your boyfriend start walking towards the two of you. You stood up when he got closer; then he leaned over the divider to give you both a kiss. "Great game baby!" You said as you pulled away. "Thanks babe. I couldn't have done it without my two good luck charms here. I'm going to go shower and do my press conferences real quick. Meet you outside in 30?" He asked. "Why of course. You know we both love coming to games and cheering you on! We will both be waiting you." He gave me one more kiss then headed off towards the locker room.

While I waited on Aaron I talked with the other WAGS that were also waiting on their guys to get done with showers and interviews. While myself and the WAGS talked our babies played together; Elle had became friends with Caden and Kennedy. Caden is Amy and Gerrit Cole's son and Kennedy is Tori and Luke Voit's daughter. Not too long later Aaron came out and found us. "How about we get out of here and go get some ice cream?" He asked as he was hugging me. "Definitely, you know Elle will be so excited!" You said. Once Elle saw Aaron she came running over to him as fast as her little legs would let her. He scooped her up into his arms and asked her if she wanted to go and get some ice cream. She looked at him and said "Yes! Ice cweam is my fave-o-rite." We then said bye to the WAGS and then headed for Aaron's car. One of our favorite spots to get ice cream here in the Bronx is called "Lollipops Ice Cream and Gelato." It is located 18 minutes from Yankee Stadium.

                         —Time Jump—
Thank goodness we didn't hit any crazy New York traffic. We actually made it to the ice cream shop in the 18 minutes that our Waze said it would take. Aaron is definitely one of those people that likes to beat the time on the Waze app compared to me who likes to be overly cautious and I don't care if I'm 2 minutes later than the estimated time on the app. After we got out of the car Elle said that she wanted her dad to carry her, what the princess wants the princess gets. Once we got inside we were welcomed by one of the ladies that was working the cash register. "Take your time deciding on which flavor you want and then we will get it made for you." She said. Aaron and I both said thank you to the woman before looking at Elle who was getting all jumpy just seeing all the different ice cream flavors.

Once we each had picked out our ice cream we sat down in the shop to eat it. Aaron got mint chocolate chip, I got cherry Garcia, and Elle got strawberry. Of course Elle was so focused on her ice cream she had no idea that both Aaron and I were taking her picture.

It's safe to say that the Judge family had the most perfect ice cream date after a Yankees win

It's safe to say that the Judge family had the most perfect ice cream date after a Yankees win. This will forever be a new tradition for the 3 of them.

A/N: Writing about all of these different baseball players has seriously put me in the mood that I didn't know existed. Anyways hope you enjoyed it. Keep requesting, commenting, and voting! ❤️