Positive ~ J.D Martinez (Boston Red Sox)

Request for @enid0414

My husband JD and I went to bed early last night around 9:30 or so. Tomorrow is a travel day for him, so he definitely needed all of the sleep that he could get. Me on the other hand not so much..I am currently leaning over the sink in my bathroom, feeling sick to my stomach. I checked my Apple Watch that was sitting on the counter charging to see what time it actually was. I tapped the screen to look and the time lit up, it was currently 3am. After standing there for a few seconds I started to feel a little queasy, so I walked rather quickly to the toilet that was in there. After letting out all of my stomach contents or what felt like it I leaned back against the wall. Seconds later I felt my husbands arms wrap around me and say " I'm sorry babe. Are you alright?" I weakly smiled at him and said "I'll be okay." He then asked if I wanted to stand back up, which i responded with an "yeah I can stand up." He helped me up and then I went to the sink to wash over my face and clean up. My husband truly is one of the best guys. He is always taking care of my one way or another.

All this talk about my husband and I haven't even told y'all who my husband is. My husband is J.D Martinez who is the designated hitter and an outfielder for the Boston Red Sox.

After I was finished with everything in the bathroom J.D and I walked back into our bedroom and got back in the bed. Once we had both got in the bed and covered back up he turned over to me and said "babe I feel bad that you don't feel good. Should I call coach in the morning and tell him I can't travel?" I looked back at him and said "oh no baby it's okay I'll be fine. Honestly I just think it was something I ate, probably that chicken wrap." He pulled me in closer to him and said "if you say so. I'll get in touch with Dugie and have his girlfriend Yamille come over and check on you." I smiled at him and said "aww okay. Thank you my love." Now let's get back to sleep before I really have to be getting up.

-Time Jump-

Once my husband left I decided to lay in my bed for a few a couple more hours

Once my husband left I decided to lay in my bed for a few a couple more hours. When I woke back up a little later on it was 10 am. I checked my phone and saw that I had a message from both J.D and Yamille.
Text Messages
J.D: Good morning baby. Just wanted to check on you and see how you were feeling. ❤️

Jeslliana: Good morning 😘. Aww thank you for checking on me. I'm feeling okay at the moment, just a little nauseous is all.

J.D: You are welcome. Definitely take it easy today. I should be back home by a little after midnight tonight. Love you 😘

—————————————————————————
Yamille 🤍: Hey girly. I heard from Dugie that you weren't feeling well. I'll be over in a little bit to come and check up on you.

Jeslliana: Hey! Lol Dugie gets all the gossip from J.D 😂. Thank you so much. That is so sweet. 💗

Yamille🤍: Of course you know our boys are always gossiping; we can't take them anywhere 😂. You are so welcome!