Playoff Loses ~Jeremy Peña (Houston Astros)

Request for abbylata0

I stood outside of the Astro's locker room propped against the wall waiting for my boyfriend, Jeremy Peña to finish up showering and getting changed.. While I was outside I could hear some of the other guys talking about how disappointed that they were about losing; I felt so bad for the team and the Astros Organization as a whole. I know that Jeremy is going to be so hard on himself.

The locker room door slowly opened and out walked my boyfriend Jeremy. He saw me propped against the wall and began walking towards me. Once he reached me I said "hey handsome." He smiled and kissed me before saying "hey baby." Once we pulled away from our kiss I pulled him in for a hug. I wrapped my arms around his waist while he put his arms around the top of my back/shoulders. I am quite a bit shorter than him, but I think it's a cute height difference. While we were hugging I said "you played great out there" to which Jeremy replied with "it's okay baby you don't have to tell me that." I could tell in his voice that he was sad after saying that. As we continued to hug I gave him a squeeze and said "I'm serious Jer. You played so well. You know I hate when you criticize yourself." We pulled apart and he said "thanks baby."

It was now finally time to start heading back home after a long day here at the ballpark. As Jeremy and I were walking towards the parking lot I offered to drive us home considering the fact that he's had a long game and it didn't end the way that he wanted it to go. He looked over at me and raised our interlocking hands up and placed a kiss on the top of my hand before saying "it's alright. You know I like to drive and plus you are always my passenger princess." I smiled and said "and don't you forget it mister"; once we got to his car he opened the door for me and I got in while he placed his duffel bag in the back seat before getting in up front.

We arrived home about 15 minutes later. When we got inside Jeremy and I walked into our living room; he had said to me on the way home that he wanted to spend the rest of the evening cuddling and watching tv and movies together. While I started grabbing some blankets for us he plopped down on the sofa and said "ugh playoff losses suck." I sat back down next to him and pulled him close to me before saying "I'm sorry you are feeling that way." He placed his head on my shoulder and said " it's okay. At least I can spend my off season with you." I kissed him and said "I'm more than happy with that." We turned on the tv and flipped it over to Netflix and began scrolling through the endless tv shows and movies on it.

Playoff losses can be tough but I know that Jeremy is going to be so eager to get back out onto that field starting in February for Spring Training

Playoff losses can be tough but I know that Jeremy is going to be so eager to get back out onto that field starting in February for Spring Training. This is how my life was going to be for the next few months; snuggling with my boyfriend Jeremy and taking it easy. This is the life.

A/N: I decided to keep this one short and sweet because I wanted to focus on Jeremy and Y/N. I think it turned out to be adorable! Thank you for requesting and hope that you enjoy it! 💜