Chapter 14 "Who is she?"

Lucy POV

I sat up and winced at the sunlight pouring in through the living room window. I saw Levy and Erza both laying by my side still asleep. How did I get in here? Don't tell me Natsu carried me in here...

I got up and stretched then attempted to wake Erza and Levy up.

"Levy, wake up. Lev's get up."

"Mhm, is it morning?"

"Yeah, now get up."

"No, I wont..."

"Levy, I freaking will kick you."

"Yeah, that's nice."

"You already know I used to be a star soccer player and I had one mean kick."

"....."

"Alright, you asked for it."

I got in position to kick. I probably would regret this later but its worth it.

I swung my leg back and put all my strength and energy into it and I kicked her right on her ass.

"What the hell?!"

"You asked for it..."

"You're a freaking bitch in the morning. I'm going to have a bruise on my freaking ass because of you."

"You will still love me, though. Maybe you should get up next time."

"Gosh, you sound like my mom."

Levy glared at me and then got up and wandered to the kitchen. Now it was Erza's turn to get up but I needed to be careful with her. She could potentially kill me.

"Erza, get up."

"..."

"Erza, guess what? I have a surprise for you."

She twitched at the word 'surprise'.

"And it's something you love."

She twitched again but then she put the pillow over her face.

"Its your legendary Straw. Berry. Cake."

Her eyes flew open at the speed of light and sat up.

"Is it in the kitchen?"

"Yeah, its in the fridge."

She got up and ran to the kitchen. I heard her tell Levy to move and Levy squealed. I chuckled at their antics. Levy ran out of the kitchen with her eyes wide.

"Why would you tell her first thing in the morning?"

"Because its funny."

"Yeah, because I almost get killed in the process. That's actually very fucking funny."

She plopped down on the couch and ate her cereal. I felt like I was forgetting something important. I saw the time on the tv. It read 10:54 then it clicked.

"Um, Levy...Erza?"

"Yeah?" They answered at the same time.

"Today is Wednesday, right?"

"Uh huh.." Levy answered and Erza just nodded her head with a spoon in her mouth.

"And it's the day of the week.."

"Yeah, so is Tuesday."

"Dammit, you guys look at the time and the day of the week. Piece it together."

They sat there for 3 minutes until Levy and Erza's eyes widened at the same time.

"SCHOOL!!!"

"Finally, you damn dimwits."