Chapter 1

Chapter 1 (My Life Now) 

Y/N Pov:

I woke up this morning to my phone ringing and Peter laying on my chest since we fell asleep watching a movie last night. I decide to look at my phone's notifications and I see that Natasha Texted me... 

So I decide to slowly slide my body off the bed so that he doesn't wake up

So I decide to slowly slide my body off the bed so that he doesn't wake up... I turn around facing my door till I hear this adorable morning voice say ''Chippy, what are you doing?'' It was Peter, I love it when he calls me Chippy, It's our inside joke nickname... ''Uhh well Nat wanted me to come and watch her training'' I say while he checks the time... ''But it's 6:30 in the morning!?!?'' he implies with a confused voice.....'' Nat wants me to go see her training, go back to sleep Peter'' I say and giggle. As I walk out of the room Peter goes back to sleep. 

I walk down the stairs quietly so that none of the avengers can hear me. I wouldn't want them to suspect my suspiciousness.

After many stories in the house, I finally arrive at the training room. '' Hi sleepy Girl'' says Nat lifting weights. ''Hi, it took me so much risk to come down here... People could've suspected me sneaking into the training room'' I say as I rub my eyes. '' Yes, trust me, this will be over soon! I just need to train you well before we tell the rest of the avengers okay?''. ''Okey'' I answer.

(I know this part of the chapter was pretty short but trust me, we will have much longer chapters 🥰)