Chapter 8

Chapter 8 (Jealous)

Continuing...

I stare at him while he did the same... As fast as I new it....

We both started to laugh... We could'nt stare in eachother's eyes that long. I laughed aswell because he laughed... ''I can't believe we both have the same power! I litterly love you so much y/n you are my bestfriend..'' He sais while laughing. '' I love you too Peter''. We both come down from the ceiling and settle down on the bed. ''Who else know except Nat?'' Peter asks. ''Umm.... Wanda knows. That's it! She read my mind'' I implie as I giggle. ''Typical Wanda'' He laughs. '' Y/n, I have something to tell you... it's a secret I have kept from you too'' he sais very ashamed. ''Oh I thought we didint do that.. But go ahead'' I say, very.. anxiously. ''I'm not sure you'll like it but... I met a girl and she's my girlfriend now...'' He sais as my heart drops. How could he do this, I know i'm the one that likes him but, it breaks my heart to hear this... Things will never be the same, and I don't want that.. But I want him to know I'm happy for him either way.

''I dont know what to say.. I'm happy for you Peter'' I say with a sad tone. ''Aww y/n, you sound sad.... I know your protective of me, just like I am of you... But I really love her. Thanks for being supportive of me.'' He sais. 

He loves her!?!... Hearing those words come out of his mouth, broke my heart into million pieces. I have to be supportive I guess. ''Thats...Great! What's her name?'' I ask. ''Her name is Betty..Betty Brant'' He sais. ''She sounds lovely'' I implie as he answers... ''Yes She is!'' he giggles out. 

''Peter! I'ts time for the mission!'' Tony screams from downstairs. ''Oh, Thanks for being supportive of me, I have to go'' he quickly hugs me and leaves...I am left shocked. I mean, I would've never throught that my Bestfriend would date anyone... In my head, it was just the two of us. 

I decide to go check out her instagram to have an Idea of what she looked like. As I pressed on her profile... 

Suprisingly, she was pretty

Suprisingly, she was pretty. Really pretty. And Peter even commented a very... let's say.... Discusting comment for me. Which that made me more jealous. 

I feel terribly bad for Peter, that im not as much supportive of him in my head but... I guess they would make a cute couple.... But little did she know, Peter was Spider man! But that's a thing that Tony and Cap had told us, was to never tell 'people that dont live in the avengers tower' know our real secret.

As I laid my head on my pellow... I realized that Peter, Nat and the rest of the Avengers are gone on a DANGEROUS mission... Which brought more to my attention and led me to an anxious feeling. I don't want anything to happen to Peter! But I can't do anything now but to sleep and wait t'ill tommorow comes, to see Peter again. 

(Hey guys so, I hope you liked this chapter, even if its a little depressing.... ) 

( I know I am using 'Betty Brant' as the girlfriend but this has nothing to do with her... She is so nice, especially Angourie Rice'....)

( Also, I know I am using  Zendaya's photo's ofr y/n (You) but it's because I wouldn't think of a better model for 'y/n' so enjoy, pretending your Zendaya!!!) More coming Tonight!!