Chapter 4

Chapter 4 (Suspicions) 

We skip to 7 hours later (Me and Wanda Had hung out the hole time) 

I am laying on my bed at 6:00 pm staring at the celeing wating for the group comes back from their mission. It always stresses me out when the group goes on missions and especially when Nat goes on a mission. I don't want her to get hurt. 

I recieve a Message from Nat.

I was relieved! I kinda missed peter a bit because I wanted to see him and I had this weird Need of him

I was relieved! I kinda missed peter a bit because I wanted to see him and I had this weird Need of him. So I texted him letting him know that we had homework to work on.

I was excited so I waited on my bed! I Had this weird happy feeling with Peter

I was excited so I waited on my bed! I Had this weird happy feeling with Peter. He made me really happy! And I didin't want anything to ruin that, even my powers as it is.

5 minutes later... 

I see some weird shadow swinging by my window, I suppose its peter. He opens the window and crawls in. ''Hey Chippy'' He sais. He looked so funny crawling in my room! ''You look so funny crawling in my room'' I add... I think its time to maybe consider Wanda's idea. ''Hey Peter, I wanted to ask if you would like to have someone else that had the same abilities as you and like.... see... have someone that understands you'' I ask. ''Well Honestly.... I would love to! It would be so fun to have someone that understands me.'' he added while laying down on my bed. I was releived that he said that because that made me feel so much more holy. ''Where should we study our homework?'' I ask.. ''My room?'' he implies while smiling in a goofy way. Before I could awnser, he picked me up in the bridal pose and dragged me into his room. 

Arrived in his room, he set me gently on the bed as I laughed. As he looked down at me. We Locked eyes for a second. And that second just felt incredibly weird since I have never felt this sort of feeling. I ignored it and giggled. So did he. 

( Chapter 5 will come soon!) (Sorry if this story is dramatic enough, we need to wait and see the progress of the relationship... Trust me it will feel much more like a story later.)