Chapter 17

Chapter 17 (Dissapointed and Confused) 

Y/n Pov....

I don't know why I have been so distant with Peter recently, he hasn't broken up with his girlfriend which makes me realize that the longer she keeps him as her boyfriend, the more she is gonna break him! But he should be more risponsible to know. I'm trying my best to avoid him, or it hurts to much! I didn't try contatcting him much and I honestly don't know if I like him in that way anymore. He doesn't seem to care. 

Peter looks like he was gone at her house! Which obviously bothered me! He kind of looked rushed.... I hope he didn't do anything with her that is... Sexual. That annoys me a lot more. That would show that he obviously doesn't think of me.

I recieve a notification of Nat on my phone. 

I don't know if I am happy that peter is there or if im annoyed

I don't know if I am happy that peter is there or if im annoyed. I guess I will have to go either way. I make my way into the training room! 

(Activating Group mode)

Bucky: Hey!

y/n: Hi

I say as I make a quick eye contact with Peter, which brought me chills.... We really both messed up our friendship. 

Nat: Hey (She sais while sitting next to me)

Cap: Are yall ready for the show off competition?

Bucky : Hell yeah

Bruce: Duh

Nat: I am definitley ready, are you kids ready?

Peter: yep *He look sad*

Y/n: I guess

Tony: Okay, let's show off! I'm obviously going to win!..

Peter: Yeah right! The compition ain't going to be making you win today stark.

Cap & Bucky: **Laughs** 

Bruce: Should Peter and Y/n be together because they have the same powers. 

Nat: Umm I think they should be individuals *she sais while remembering we are in a weird position both of us*

Y/N: Thanks *I whisper to Nat*

I think Peter saw that I didn't want to be with him for the game. I don't know how he felt honestly. 

(Chapter 18 COMING TONIGHT) Sorry if I wasent much around today.... Personal stuff ;) Peter POV next