Chapter 2

Chapter two (The big secret) 

It has been an hour since Nat started to train me and to be fully honest, my back hurts so much from the exercises, I would let someone step on me how much it hurts... It was now time to work on my skills. Now the big secret that I and Nat have been hiding from the Avengers is that I have a superpower, but not any sort of new power, it's a common power that already exists in the Avenger family. I am guilty of it because I don't wanna steal that person's spark. ''Okay Y/N, it's time for you to try out your skills'' says Nat with a confident voice. 

''Okey, so do I start with the shooting or the swin-''! ''Start with the shooting'' she cuts me off. ''Alright,'' I say, feeling anxious as always. I walk up to the end of the room and I step on a 4 feet tall stage... ''You ready?'' said Nat. ''Yeah!'' I say while I place my fingers in a ''Historical way'' and I shoot this stringy... WEB... out of my wrist and hits the wall at the end of the room. ''YES!!!'' Nat screams and I giggle but in an anxious way... '' Are you okay Y/N?'' she says anxiously as well. ''Yeah, I just don't feel like this is fair for peter'' I add. She sais

'' Sweety, it's okay! I feel like your overthinking this, Peter would love to have a co-partner in the spidey world'' she laughs. '' Yeah, I guess you're right''. I don't want Peter to feel like I'm stealing his spark. He is Spider man and he loves it and I am Spider girl and he... doesn't know! I hate keeping secrets from Peter, I tell him everything. 

Nat adds ''Y/N, we will tell them as soon as your ready''. ''Okay, when is that then!?!'' I say in a very high tone. ''In about a week maybe'' She applies. ''Alright, Nat'' I answer, I can see that she is still not happy with the fact that we need to keep it a secret but I guess it's just business. A text interrupts us and I go to check my phone's notifications and I see that Peter has texted me.

 A text interrupts us and I go to check my phone's notifications and I see that Peter has texted me

I tell Nat that the Group Chat is texting us and I hop on the Group Chat... 

I laugh at the messages

I laugh at the messages... I love this family. I can also see that they can agree! I am Kind of curious as to why Wanda stayed for a stupid excuse as a project? I'll check in with her later when peter comes into my room. I walk upstairs to meet Peter... I open the door and go into my room.

''Knock, Knock''

''Come in '' I say... '' Heyyy'' he says while sitting next to me on the bed. ''Why did you want me to come up in your room?''  He says while playing with my hair playfully... I love it when he does these small gentle gestures, it just shows me how much he loves me  ''I Kind of wanted to know what Wanda was up to...She Made up a stupid excuse that she wanted to stay here and usually she LOVES to do missions.'' I say in a worried voice. ''Yeah, I was actually thinking the same thing. Should we sneak up on her and spy-like spies?'' He says in a funny voice. ''Okie! I think she is in the kitchen'' I applied. Peter pulls me closer and makes me do a piggyback on his back. I just laugh as he leads me to the kitchen, but when we arrive closer to the kitchen, Peter drops me gently on the ground and we sneak up in the kitchen to see what Wanda was up to. 

(Hope you guys liked this chapter... There will be more of their relationship growing soon, but we just want to adapt them and I PROMISE you will love the story. 💗)