Chapter 9

Chapter 9 (Jealous part 2) 

Its the next morning

I wake up... Alone in the house. Its 8:00 am on a Saturday morning. They should be arriving from their mission by now! So I text Peter to check in and see if he is okay.

I feel horrible when he gets hurt

I feel horrible when he gets hurt... I wish I could go out there and do the same... Just not get hurt. 

Any second now I see a shadow on my window... It's Peter, he is bruised on the face and his hands are shaky. I run up to him and help him come inside. '' Peter! Come here I will help you'' I say as I help him sit on the bed and he groans of pain. ''Its' okay Chippy, I'm okay!'' He says. ''No you are not Peter Benjamin Parker... Let me help you'' I say with anger, because I deeply hate it when he gets hurt... ''Okay okay Mam'' he sais as a joke. 

I stitched him up and we started a conversation ''Thanks y/n for your help!'' he says. ''Your welcome, I love you'' I say as I put my hand on his cheek. ''I love you too Chippy'' He says sweetly. 

 ''Can we take a picture to post on Instagram?'' I ask. ''Yeah'' he says excitingly. I take a picture of both of us and post it... Those we're the results...

I was annoyed by his Girlfriend's comment

I was annoyed by his Girlfriend's comment. Like can she just shut up. I felt Jealousy. I decided to tell Peter about it. ''Peter, your little girlfriend is tripping at the post'' I say. ''Oh, she's so jealous sometimes'' He rolls his eyes as a joke. 

To be honest, the man was desprate. She obviously wants to date him to make someone jealous... She is a slut. He just can't see that because he 'loves her'. I guess I will wait till I have proof and then I'll tell Peter. I feel kind of bad for him...

(Comment what you think will happen next) (Chapter 10 coming tomorrow!)