Chapter 3

Chapter 3 (Whats up with Wanda?) 

Peter and I were standing next to eachother and sneaking into the kitchen..

''Guys! I know your sneaking into the kitchen im not powerless!'' Wanda applies as she laughs...''Haha! Yeah'' Peter laughs akwardly as I giggled  of akwardness... ''What are you sneaking up for?'' she adds. '' Well.. I.. Well ... we were wondering... if.. no why you didint go on the mission for something as stupid as a project?'' I say.. ''Yeah'' adds Peter.

''Well you see kids... I am not doing a project, i just said that because I wanted Tony to believe me! I actually stayed cause I wanted to talk to you Y/N'' She says. ''Me?... Why me? Did I do something wrong?'' I say with anxiousness... Peter looks at me to make me feel better. ''No silly.. I just need to talk to you, women to women'' She adds. ''Well I guess that mean i'm out!'' He laughs as I giggled... '' I actually have to meet up with Ned for a project, so I will see you guys at diner'' He sais... ''Okey'' I say as I am VERY anxious to know what Wanda has to say. He hugs me tightly and wispers in my ear ''Good luck'' I look at him and knod ..... 

''So.... Whats the thing you want to talk to me about'' I ask in a trembling voice... ''Aww y/n, I can see your very anxious.. Its Okay, its nothing bad'' She says as she snuggles up close to me. Wanda is like my aunt, she is so fun to be with and she is just the cOoL aUnT. ''Alright... What I wanted to say was that, I know you and Nat's secret'' she implies as I burst into curiousness '' What... How... wHaT sEcReT???'' I play dumbly. ''You are spider girl.. Its ok, I think its cool.'' She sais. ''I know but YOU CANT TELL NO ONE!! Please and How do you know?'' I ask. ''Well I am the Scarlet witch, I know whats going on in your mind kid!''...'' Oh yeah, Oh shit... You should stop digging into my brain like that..'' I laugh. ''Yeah, Well what I wanted to say is that I could help you and Nat to train and maybe soon we could tell'' She sais in a hopefull voice. ''Yeah but I dont know how Peter would react'' I add in a worried way. ''Yeah but you could somehow start to talk to him about it and just IF it would be the case, would he like it? Just invent a sort of way for you to get an Idea of how he will feel about it'' She sais.

I say ''Wow you and Nat's Brains are like Perfect'' . ''Well Nat's my bestfriend, we think the same'' she sais. ''Yeah me and Peter do the same'' I awsner. ''You seem to really love Peter'' she sais, wich that made me somehow blush a bit wich I didin't think much of ''Ok stop. He is my bestfriend not more'' Or at least thats what I want? 

''Okay!'' She sais as she smirks. 

(Chapter 4 coming soon!)