Chapter 14

Chapter 14 (Heart Broken)

Y/n POV....

I am left at school! Shocked! How can he not believe me? I was honest... I heard her from my own ears, I know the truth! I need proof but I don't have it. That was a jerk move for Peter to do... He decided to believe his 2-week old girlfriend instead of his best friends he has been with for years! It's a mix of feelings. I got out of school and put on my suit and swung for 30 mins and all that was going to through my mind was that I don't wanna lose Peter, I don't wanna lose Peter. Over and over again! It made me sadder and sadder! I can't believe I'm about to lose my best friend for something as stupid as a bratty girlfriend!

I arrive home and I see that peter has too! I don't wanna bother him, it's been a long day! But I do want to sit down and cry. Which I do... As fast as I come in my room I colaps on the ground and start to cry.... Me and Peter have NEVER been in a fight. I feel like I am going  to lose him which is not good. 

                                                                                   *****

I wake up the next morning and check the time! 7:30!!!!! I had slept through the hole night crying! My head was pounding for some reason. I get downstairs in yesterday's clothes and I hear this voice talking to me. ''Hey sweetie, are you okay... did you sleep in yesterday's clothes?'' she asks. ''Yeah..'' I say as I take medicin for my head ache. ''Wow what happend yesterday?'' she asks. ''Me and Peter got in a fight and I slept while crying'' I say with honesty. ''Im sorry baby, You and Peter never fight, what happend'' she says. ''It involves his little girlfriend'' I say while rolling my eyes. ''Oh- someone is jealous!'' she implies. ''I'm not jealous... Peter is just dumb, he listens to her instead of me.'' I say. '' What happend for him to do that y/n'' she sais despratly. 

I sighed'' I heard his girlfriend say that she was dating him just to make a guy named jacobs jealous... I told him and he didin't believe me.... He knows I would never lie.'' I say while a tear makes it way on my eye. '' Aww y/n everything will be okay, maybe he just tries avoiding getting hurt by her.. Or maybe he loves you and he doesn't want to admit it'' she sais... 

Which made me realize, maybe Nat was right. Maybe he doesn't want to break up with her because if he does he will be stuck admiting he loves me. But maybe thats just what she says to make me feel better... I don't know anymore. ''Yeah your, probably right-'' I say as the group chat gives a notification on my phone.

 ''Yeah your, probably right-'' I say as the group chat gives a notification on my phone

I can't believe i'm going on my first mission

I can't believe i'm going on my first mission. This is crazy... suddenly, I think. There probably gonna make me team up with Peter since we both are Spidey People. That made me curious, I hope Peter doesn't have an atitude. And I hope I can try and keep my atitude clean. 

( Hoped you liked it 😁) PART 14 COMING TONIGHT