Chapter 12

Chapter 12 (School Part 2)

Y/n Pov.......

We arrive to school and me and Peter are walking with our backpacks on! We look at eachother in a way that made me happy because we both had a secret and we we're both Spider People! He suddenly hops on his phone, he looked like he was texting betty... Which made me realize he had a girlfriend, it's weird how I forgot. But that made me sad, everytime I thought of Betty, it made me sad. He looked happy when he was texting her, which hurt me. Suddenly I hear this voice coming from a girl with a very short skirt and a tank top that we could almost see her cleavage...

''Hey Baby'' Betty says as waves at Peter. ''Hey'' Peter says. They kiss for I guess five seconds, which for me is long. He looked happy. ''Oh, this is y/n, Betty, y/n'' he says while introducing both of us to eachother.''Oh Heyyyy'' Betty says, with a very discusted voice. ''Hi'' I say pretty nicely while I acted like the 'Big Person'. Peter realized that she wasen't being nice and he gave her 'The Look', her response to his look was a eye roll.

The bell rang and Betty and Peter starting walking to class while holding hands. ''Bye Chippy'' he said as he was leaving. I

The sadest part was that I strictly new she was either cheating or dating him because she is trying to make someone jealous. Which hurt me because if I told Peter what was going on, he would'nt believe me. So I went to class...

Later that day.....

I was walking in the halls to go to the girl's restroom, I went in a stall with the door locked, but soonly enough... I herd a girl group coming in the restroom and one girl was talking, which she sounded very familiar. As soon as I knew it, I realized it was Betty. ''I am honestly tired, I want Jacobs back.... He doesent seem to be jealous when I am seen with that Peter guy i'm dating'' she sais from a distance..... I knew it! That little slut... I have to tell Peter asap!!

So I text him to meet with me during break before the end of school.

I  couldn't wait to tell Peter about this! He deserves the truth, he deserves better than that! I can't believe I was right!

I couldn't wait to tell Peter about this! He deserves the truth, he deserves better than that! I can't believe I was right!

(Im going to post chapter 13 TOMORROW!)))) The next part will be a little depressing! And the next part will be Peter Pov!