Chapter 20

Chapter 20 (Unforgivable) (⚠Might be a hopefull and depresizing subject matter for certain readers) We will also be living through Peter POV and Y/N POV

Peter POV......

I am sitting on the ground crying and I don't know what to do! I have so much with my life! The only thing passing through my mind is Y/n at the momment! It's how much I want to hug her and honestly I don't know.... She has been in my mind 24|7 recently. I don't know it I love her or I really 'love her'. I am still crying of dissapointment in my mind and of anger in myself till a knock interups my thoughts. The door opens before I let it and I am not ready for guest. Keep in mind, i'm still crying and red... ''Hey, I'm sorry she cheated'' sais Tony. ''It's okay honestly, i'm a jerk and I let y/n go for some girl that cheated on me.... She will never forgive me'' I say while crying. Tony sits beside me.

'' Peter you are briliant, and you are also a follower, and that is probably why you followed away with Betty.. But you also know what you want and when you are able to admit it, with the time you will also be able to get it.'' he sais. Honestly, he was probably right... I need to admit it... 

Y/n makes me feel good and she also makes me feel sick when I'm not with her..... I love her and she is just perfect! I am crying about her. I can't hold it in anymore and it's not because I have broken up with Betty its because she is what I want... I want her...

______________________________________________________

Y/N POV..........

I came back from school honestly heart broken for Peter and for the fact that he has probably known by now! But he didn't listen to me. And he went off and ignored me. It hurts me so much to think of him. 

I walked by his room and I saw him talking to Tony. He was crying! I felt bad but he was also crying for his stupid ex-girlfriend cheating on !! It's nothing to cry about!! That makes me more mad that he would be crying about her! GET OVER THAT BITCH.

I am tired of watching him pass by me not even apolagizing!!!

I feel like I have losen my inter spark, it's like I am sensible and I can't be myself without him! But he is a jerk!! 

________________________________________________________

(Hope you guys liked the short chapters!!) Again the subject matter is unrequired for some viewers.