Chapter 13

Chapter 13 (Late Break News)

Peter's POV......

I received a message from y/n telling me that she wants me to go talk to her during the late break before the end of school! She seemed sad. I wonder what happened... Luckily, the break was starting at this second, so I went to meet her up. As I walk in the halls, I see y/n waiting for me, she looked disappointed or sad, I couldn't tell. I hope I didn't do anything wrong.

''Hey Chippy'' I say worried. ''Hey'' she says. And awkward silence interrupts us and I just stand next to her waiting for her to tell me what's wrong. It's like she doesn't want to spill it. ''So, what did you want to tell me?'' I ask. ''Umm, it's something I heard with my own ears from her but-'' she says as I interrupt her ''y/n! If this is about Betty hating you, she doesn't hate you okay, she is just judgy sometimes, it's okay if she talks about you, you shouldn't worry about her'' I say, waiting for her to agree with me, but she says ''Actually, I'm not the one who should worry about it, you should.... She was talking about you, Peter''. ''Wait what was she saying'' I say nervously, even though I know Betty is loyal.

''Well, she said that she is trying to make someone jealous by dating you... I'm sorry Peter'' she says in a sad tone. She can't be serious. I can't believe she would say that! I know she doesn't like Betty, but she doesn't need to be making up some fake rumours about her. I trust y/n, but I also know that Betty wouldn't do that. ''How.... No, you're joking, Betty would never! How could you do this, you must be lying'' I implied in a worried tone. '' No peter I'm not-'' She says as I cut her off by saying... ''How could you do this to me... I am finally happy with someone I love, and you are trying to ruin it for me '' I say as I run off and go home. I felt bad leaving her there, but I just can't believe what she claims. I don't know who to believe after all! Betty is much more loyal than I thought, and I wouldn't imagine her doing such a thing. Y/N is my best friend but if she is gonna start trying to ruin my relationship with Betty, I- I wouldn't know what to do... So I stop thinking about it and I text Betty.

What if Betty is lying? No, no she can't be lying

What if Betty is lying? No, no she can't be lying... She loves me, right?....

(To be continued with y/n POV...)