Chapter 16

Chapter 16 (Mixed feelings) (⚠ There might be some subject matter unrequited for people under 12+)

Peter pov... 

It's three weeks later since our mission! I feel like I have been a disrespectful jerk to her but it's only to keep me and Betty's relationship healthy. I don't know why but Betty has been a little distant recently... But I guess she is probably busy, I hope she is not cheating because that means y/n would've been right and this whole thing would've been a miss understanding, but I don't think Betty is willing to cheat. Y/n doesn't really look like she wants to put the effort in trying to contact me or stay in touch, just like I don't do for her, Which I am not exactly happy of! I really miss y/n, so much I would just hug her and never let go. 

I wish I could apologize but in some way... I feel like I am too late for that. And I am still in a relationship with Betty so I wouldn't want to ruin that either. I try not to make eye contact with y/n or it hurts too much. And sometimes when I'm seeing y/n, I feel some sort of way, I way that makes me happy, I love her as my best friend, not more... Right? I don't know anymore. 

It's now morning I receive a message from Betty saying.....

Somehow, I wasn't in the mood of  'Doing stuff with her' if you know what I mean

Somehow, I wasn't in the mood of  'Doing stuff with her' if you know what I mean. I was tired and I feel like around here, I don't get these moods very much. And it seemed to me like all she wanted to do was get pregnant or something ALL THE TIME  which is... Weird. I had to go to her house so I got my suit on and put my clothes In my backpack. I crawl out the window and swing to her house which happens to be a block away from the 'Avenger's Tower'. 

I arrive at her house and I hide and put my clothes on over my suit. I knock on her window. As she opens it, she says. '' You know I have a door'' as she rolls her eyes. ''Yeah,'' I say. I get in the room and she randomly pulls me and starts kissing me. I didn't have time to say hi and she is already kissing me. At this point, were making out. And just to clear this out, I am trying to stop but she just pulls me in making me feel numb. 

I pull away a second and I say '' Wait, Betty didn't I say I didn't want to-'' she interrupts me and kisses me again. I love her kisses I just don't like them when they're forced. Her hand lowers down and deeper and she unzips my pant's zipper, at this point, I KNEW what she was trying to dig me into. I pull away as fast and I say '' Betty, Listen I don't wanna do this and I can't I'm sorry'' I say as I zip my pants. I wasn't feeling it at the moment. Likewise, I can't because I have my spider suit under my clothes. 

I receive a message from Tony, what could it be? 

Maybe he was right! Maybe I am experiencing a mix of feelings

Working on Part 17!! Coming TOMORROW! ( Next chapter will be y/n pov)