•twenty-one

When I walked into the locker room Josh had texted me saying he would pick me up at the pool.

I quickly changed back into my clothes and brushed my hair into a braid.

When I finished and walked back to the pool area Lucas was still swimming laps. He looked more relaxed. It was kinda cool how he could make the water move with him.

Today was the first time in years that I had gotten into a pool. And of all people to get in a pool with it was Lucas.

Outside Josh was leaning against his car on his phone, but when he saw me he smiled and put this phone in his pocket.

"Hey," Josh said, as I gave him a quick kiss on the lips.

"Hey I wasn't keeping you waiting for long was I?" I asked, him while he opened his car door open for me.

"No I was only here for a couple minutes."

Josh started the car and began to drive away from the school and towards my house.

"Are you coming to my game tomorrow?" He asked.

"Yeah of course. I wouldn't miss your game. I just wish that I could wear your other jersey during your game. Coach says we need to wear our partner's jersey to support them."

"Well you under estimate my powers. Missy said she would switched with you. Now you can wear mine and she can wear Lucas' jersey during the game."

"How did you mange that?"

"A true magician never gives his tricks away."

"Okay thanks anyway."

"How bad do you think things will be with your dad when you get home?"

I said, "I don't know Farkle might not want to talk to him again, if he is as mad at my dad as I think he is."

"He will talk to your dad again. I think you need to give it time then you will see."

When we got to my house I saw both my dad's car and Farkle's car sitting in the driveway.

"I would wait a million years for you to start talking to me again."

"You're so cheesy."

"You know you love me."

"You keep thinking that."

-

No really you keep thinking that.

Sorry I haven't updated in a while.