•three

Farkle felt the need to invite Lucas and Josh over this Morning. The three of them ran up into my room with water guns waking Riley and I up. Lucas and Josh both came after me and Farkle went after Riley.

She was lucky she only had Farkle coming after her, but she ran into the bathroom and the boys all followed her.

"Riley come out of the bathroom," Farkle yelled from the hallway.

"Never!" Riley yelled from the bathroom.

I yelled from my room, "Stay strong Riley you can wait them out."

"No she can't," the boys all yelled back.

I laughed back at them they were right. Riley gets bored very easily.

"Pancakes!" my dad yelled from down the stairs.

The boys all ran down to the kitchen and Riley came out of the bathroom and walked into my room.

"I hate them!" Riley yelled, pointing at her wet hair and ruined makeup.

"Let's go downstairs and get some pancakes," I shrugged my shoulders.

As we were walking down the stairs we saw the boys had left the water guns. Riley picked one up and gave it to me before we finished going down the stairs.

The three of them were sitting at the table scarfing down the food.

"Oh boys," I said as we held up the water guns.

And so began the war. The five of us got into a full at water fight.

At one point Farkle grabbed Riley's water guns so she had to full up glasses of water and throw them at the boys. I had to keep filling up the water gun and the guys took every chance they got to dump water on me. When I wasn't pay attention Lucas got soapy water in my contact.

"Lucas for real you got it into my contact," I yelled, hitting his arm.

"Chill it's not like I tried," Lucas refuted.

"It wouldn't surprise me."

"You're so childish."

"I hate you."

"What are you seven?"

"You don't even know me."

"I wish I didn't know you."

I was going to yell something back at him, but my dad walked in and yelled at us to clean up the mess we made.

I forced Lucas to give me a piggyback ride up stairs so I could get a new contact. He took me to my room without saying a word and then he went back down stairs to help clean up the mess.

When I finished I walked back to the kitchen just when my dad walked in.

"Farkle and Maya I want this place perfect when I get back tonight!" He yelled.

"What was that all about?" Josh asked.

"Aria," Farkle cringed at the though of her, "Let's just clean up this."

-

Have I mentioned how much I love this book.

Yes I know Maya doesn't have contacts.

So I wrote this book last year before girl meets world came out and these were the characters names.

Maya: Falon
Riley: Callie
Farkle: Adam
Lucas: Chase
Josh: Nate
Missy: Saddie

(And yes Missy is in this story)