•seventeen

When my dad walked inside I could tell he was mad at Farkle for saying what he said in front of Aria.

"Why does he have to act the way. You took the news fine and Farkle just throws a big fit over me getting married. I wish he was more like you," my dad sighed.

"How could you say that? Farkle loves you and you go and tell him that our family is broken. You know what you're right this family is defiantly broken," I yelled, at him before jumping off the counter top.

"That's why we need Aria."

"Why is it that whenever you think a family is broken all they need is another woman? Because that's not the answer."

"Maya come on, you know how important Aria is to me," my dad said.

"Is she more important to you than me or Farkle."

"No, but she comes very close."

"I thought Farkle and I were important to you too before Aria came along. You drove us to school and made us dinner and asked us how school way. We were your whole world."

"You guys still are my whole world. It's just things had to change around here after your mom died."

"Don't even try to blame it on moms death, Aria changed you," I said, holding back the tears.

"You and Farkle are still my world, but now Aria is in my world to," my dad said, trying to come over and hug me.

"How could you treat your own son like a stranger? Farkle's been asking for your approval his whole life and he never got it."

"I didn't know that."

"Yeah well maybe if you were here for once you'd notice things."

"Maya please," he began.

"Just get away from me I can't even look at you anymore," I yelled, before running up the stairs to my room.

"What was that all about? The only thing I heard was yelling the whole time you guys were down there," Riley asked me.

I slammed my door and sank to the ground. Riley came over to me and hugged me, while I tried to tell Riley what happened down there, but I could barely get a word.

When I finally calmed down enough and told Riley what happened, my dad tried to into my room to talk me, but I wouldn't let him in.

Farkle probably had his headphones in and wouldn't let my dad in either.

-

Should I update this again today because it was so short.