•twenty-four

After the guys finished their game we play ours.

We played Jonehill one of the easiest schools in the state so it was no surprise when we won 8-2.

Riley was on fire tonight and Missy was pretty good as well.

I was able to help score a couple times.

Riley decided to come back to my house after the game and study for a test we had in health.

My dad who ended up staying for both my game and Farkle's game drove us back to our house.

"Let's make milkshakes for dinner," I said, on the way into my house.

"Totally," Riley replied, looking at her phone.

"It is just going to be you and Riley I have to go back for a meeting. When Farkle's gets home make sure eats something. Also make sure he doesn't stay out to late," my dad explained.

"Okay I will make sure he doesn't stay out late," I said, "I love you."

"I love you too," my dad said, before he drove off back to his office.

It wasn't almost 8:00.

Riley quickly ran up into my room to change while I got out the stuff to make milkshakes. When Riley came back down she was still Farkle's jersey and the shorts she had on earlier. She hadn't changed at all.

But she had all the swimsuits that were sat out on my bed.

"Why were these all over your room?" Riley asked, as I scooped ice cream into the blender.

"I have to learn how to swim or I will have to repeat freshman year," I said.

"Who is helping you?" Riley asked.

Not looking up from the blender I said, "Lucas."

"Why did you pull out all the swim suits you own?" Riley asked, "You were trying to decide switch swim suit you should wear, weren't you?"

"No I just had to see which one would still fit me."

"Really? Because you haven't grown in two years now. You wanted to see which one you looked the best in."

"No!"

"Liar," Riley said.

"No. I never tried any of them on."

"Which one did you decide on?"

"I couldn't decide on one. Which one should I wear?"

"That depends on how much do you like Lucas?"

"Eww I don't think about him like that at all."

"Are you sure about that?"

"Yes I'm sure."

"Wear the white lace one," Riley smirked, throwing it at me.

"What kind of ice cream would you like in your milkshake?" I asked.

Riley walked over to her bag and pulled out her health folder so we could study for our test

"Strawberry."

"Ewwww chocolate all the way," I said.

-

Riley and I finished making our milkshakes we started to study for our test.

Farkle came home around 9:00. Riley and I were still studying for the test when he walked inside. He seemed overly happy when he saw Riley sitting down at the table with me.

"Hey Riley thanks for coming to my game today," Farkle said, walking over to the table taking the health packet out of my hand.

"Give that back," I said, standing up and putting our dishes into the sink.

"Where is dad?" Farkle asked me.

"He had to go back to work because he wanted to stay and watch both our games," I replied, walking back over to table.

"He stayed for the whole game?" Farkle asked, trying not to sound shocked.

"Yeah he dropped Riley and I off and then he went back to work," I said.

-

After the conversation with Riley and I, we went to my room to changed into our pajamas and picked out what we were going to wear to school tomorrow.

I fell asleep in the middle of Riley's conversation about Missy.

-

Does anyone else remember that movie Starstruck?