•five

My dad hasn't been the same for a while. When my mom died about three years ago he lost himself. He started dating women only ten years older than me. These women didn't even bother to learn my name or Farkle's.

I was so close to my dad before my mom died. Farkle used to be close to our mom and that annoyed my dad. He took my mom's death the hardest out of all of us. Farkle wouldn't talk to my dad or even Lucas about anything.

My dad and Farkle were never close but they got a long fine until our mom died. Now Farkle just likes to push his buttons and make him anger.

Then my dad meet Aria.

Anything that Farkle and my dad had was gone.

Aria met my dad about a year after my mom died. She was nice and she wasn't 20 years younger than my dad so I didn't mind her.

I was just happy my dad could find someone after my mom died.

My dad would always would make sure to say that nobody would replace our mom and I knew nobody could.

Farkle on the other had thinks Aria is trying to replace our mom. I love Farkle for being that way, most 17 year old boys wouldn't act that way.

Things between my father and Aria and becoming more serious so I hope that Farkle will accept.

I just really want things to go back to the normal. I miss the days when my mom had to referee the fights Farkle and I got into or the fights Lucas and I got into.

I miss the advice she gave me about boys and how they were no good. I miss the days we would eat popcorn and talk about the boys in my grade.

If she was still here I would probably ask her about Josh.