•eighteen

I skipped school today. I didn't think that I would be able to concentrate at school after the big fight that everyone had.

Farkle came home an hour before my dad got home. He came up to my room only to ask if our dad was home and to give me my homework that I missed.

When I told him he wasn't home he said cool and left me alone to do my homework.

Later when my dad got home he yelled for us that dinner was ready.

Surprise he was trying to make up for the lost time.

I knew that Farkle wasn't going down and I really didn't want to eat dinner alone. At the moment I was even hungry so I just stayed in my room.

That didn't stop him from walking into my room with a bag of Chinese food, "I brought dinner home for you guys."

"I'm not hungry," I said, rolling over on my bed facing away from him.

"Come on you have to eat something. Have you eaten anything today?" he asked, walking over and sitting on my bed.

"Yes dad I have and it's a little late to playing concerned father. And if you're trying to make up for what you said last night it's not going to work," I said, still facing away from him.

He sighed, "Look I know that I hurt you and Farkle last night, but you can't stay mad at me forever."

"You're going to have to try a lot harder than that to get me to stop being mad at you. And you're going to be lucky if Farkle even talks to you again."

"I know you are both mad at me over this, but you need to understand where I'm coming from."

"Well I don't," I said.

I got up and closed my book before heading over to Farkle's room.

"What are you doing in here?" Farkle asked.

"Your door has a lock and that's useful when trying to keep someone out."

-

I'm posting another chapter

Also check out my book Scars. I'm cowriting it with ens726