•six

Farkle took Riley and I into school today this morning. Josh and Lucas used to ride with us, but Lucas and I got into too many fights. Josh got tired of all the fighting and now he gives Lucas a ride. Sometimes they'll ride alone.

Riley and I walked into school and over to our lockers. Lucky for us we had lockers next to each other.

The school messed up and gave Lucas, Farkle, and Josh lockers in the wrong hallway so we always would hang out before first period.

We talked until the bell rang and everyone parted ways.

"I guess we will see you guys at practice," Josh grinned.

"Bye," Riley and I chimed.

Josh pulled on my hair as he walked by us. I laughed, he smiled.

"What did I tell you he likes you," Riley said, walking off to first period.

I walked into math class, my first period, and Missy was sitting on my desk.

I walked over to her and she climbed off my desk and gave me some stupid fake smile.

"Hey Maya I heard your trying out for softball," she said looking at her nails.

"Yeah why is that important?" I asked her.

"I just wanted to wish you luck today."

"Well thanks but I don't need luck."

"You may want to rethink that after today."

"No I'm pretty sure I won't have to, but thanks for the luck anyway.I think you might want to take your seat because class is going to start soon."

"Oh please I do what I want."

Mr. Mullen, our math teacher, walked in and said, "Okay class take your seats so we can begin class. Missy please go back to your seat."

Missy gave me some look and then walked away she knew that I won for once.

-

At lunch that's all Riley and I talked about. Well not everything Riley talked about some boy that she liked but she wouldn't tell me who it was.

It didn't really get to me Riley was boy crazy. She was into a new guy almost every week.