Part 12

At first, I saved her because she was strong so I could use her. Seeing her warm smile, innocent smiles, and her sweet scents and acts, I found that she means more than just a tool for me. She had some effects on me and changed me somehow. Smile, Laugh, Love, Jealous, Admirations, and so many other feelings she filled me. Am I falling in love?

Suigetsu: “So how does it feel to travel with a pretty girl?” Suigetsu teased again rolling his eyes toward Sasuke.

Sasuke: “Shut up.” I got annoyed by questions.

Karin: “I am sorry Hinata-chan. I was kind of mad at you I think.” Karin laughed awkwardly.

Hinata: “It’s ok Karin-san. I don’t mind.” She smiled back. “So what are we going to do now Sasuke-san?” She turned to me and ask with her usual sweet and calm voice.

Sasuke: “Jugo, did Orochimaru sent you guys?” I asked with my stoic face.

Jugo: “No, he didn’t send us. We came by our will.” He answered while shaking his head.

Sasuke: “I see. I will go see him and set some plans.”

Suigetsu: “Are you going to take her to Orochimaru? The Hyuuga?” He said with a surprised face.

Sasuke: “Hn.” I nodded.

Hinata: “What’s wrong with him?’ She looked like she is confused.

Karin: “Haven’t you heard about him? He likes to test humans and do experiments. In another way creating slaves to serve him.” She said with a shaky voice. Indeed, Orochimaru was our nightmare. Not for me anymore, I broke free from his seal and he is now serving me. For Jugo, Suigetsu, and Karin, still fear him.

 Hinata: “I haven’t heard about him?” She said with a confused expression.

Jugo: “I think it’s a bad idea Sasuke.” He said with a concerned tone.

Sasuke: “She can protect herself. I am going to take her there and that’s final.” I sounded very serious. I looked at Hinata waiting for her answer.

Hinata: “I will follow Sasuke-san.” She closed her eyes and show her genuine smile. The smile I want to see badly.

Sasuke: “Good. It’s almost afternoon.” I gave a hint that I want to eat something and wait for who will figure what I want to say.

Karin: “So? What do you want to do Sasuke-kun?” This redhead is not someone who will know what I feel or what I want.

Hinata: “Since you haven’t eaten breakfast, would you like me to prepare lunch Sasuke-san?” I raised my eyes brow. I didn’t expect her to take the hint. I thought Jugo will figure it out.

Sasuke: “Hn. It’s ok Karin will do it. You can rest.” I am ‘almost’ glad that she cares about me and knows me. She came to save me while the enemy almost sliced me and she took care of me when I was sick. I realized that I am thinking too much about her which is a distraction from my goal. I cut my thoughts when I heard her gentle voice.

Hinata: “Karin-san Let me help you too cook?” She asked her with full of energy in her voice. I looked at her again. Her voice is gentle and warm. She radiates a calm aura around her and she is like a magnet. She pulls me toward her, she makes me want to open up her problems and protect her. She is like an angel to me. I am filled with revenge and hatred but when I saw her eyes I realized that sometimes the path I choose is wrong. I also wanted to start a normal life. I can’t until he is dead. One and Only Itachi. Just saying his name filled me with rage, anger, and sorrow. My hands are shaking from anger. I gritted my teeth and tried to calm myself down. I don’t want to show my bad side to others, especially her. My dark side, when my demon inside me takes control. I end up killing hundreds of people when I leashed it last time. I don’t want to harm her. She will get hur….

Hinata: “Sasuke-san? Are you ok? You seem like you are spacing out.” Her small and warm hand reached to my fist and took it gently. With a concerned look in her eyes, her face looking up to me. Where I saw her lavender eyes again staring in my dark orbs. Her eyes are so pure that I could see my reflection in them. This time I noticed that her pink glossy lips are attracting me and her rosy cheeks are the signs that she is beautiful naturally. I felt my hand reaching to her chin. Lowering myself toward her. She didn’t blink and continued staring into my eyes. Our faces were inches away. I felt like I could kiss those glossy lips but I control my temptation and spoke instead.

Sasuke: “I am fine Hina. Don’t worry about me.” I could see her disappointed. Was she expecting me to kiss her? Why did I even think to kiss her?

“Before I stepped back I leaned again closer this time. Leaving a kiss on her rosy cheeks.”