Part 30

[3rd person’s POV.]

Itachi: “You aren’t yelling at me for hugging your girl?” The older Uchiha teased at his brother who is staring at the back of the Hyuuga.

Sasuke: “She is not mine.” The younger one spoke calmly. 

“Not yet but will be soon.” He mumbled under his breath.

[Sasuke’s POV.]

     Itachi is leaning against the tree with his eyes closed, I always do that when I am deep in my thoughts. To be honest, I was glad that Itachi didn’t kill our parents with his will but was ordered to. He is my brother and I love him and look up to him. Someone will be very sad and angry if their hero turned into a villain. Now, we are having a quiet time and I don’t mind it at all. I am not a talkative person and I love this comfortable silence that I can have with my brother. 

Itachi: “Sasuke”. His soft voice caught my attention. At times like this, he reminds me of Hinata who is quiet, kind, and gentle. 

Sasuke: “Hn.” I gave him a short response and I looked at him. His eyes were serious.

Itachi: “I really wanted to protect our village. Since the nine-tailed incident, people feared our clan as the nine-tailed was controlled by an Uchiha. The head of the village didn’t have any options but to eliminate Uchiha’s clan heads to prevent the war and save the rest of Uchihas. In my whole life, I have lived as a villain but I have been protecting this village from shadows. I even joined Akatsuki to protect the village from it.” He has bitterness in his tone and he looks sad. 

Sasuke: “What’s your point?” I asked sternly. He is just a broken hero who wanted peace and he has gone through a lot of things. 

Itachi: “If you can, protect the leaf village with your life and don’t let my efforts go to waste.” He stared at me with his obsidians eyes exactly like mine and I could see my sincerity in those orbs. I nodded slowly and walked toward him. With a smile on my face, I hugged him tightly. It’s been so long since I have embraced him and I have got his scent. He hugged me back and I felt so warm and comforting. 

          Memories of childhood are flooding back to me again while he broke the hug and poked my forehead with his fingers causing me to pout.

Sasuke: “What was that for Nii-san?” He chuckled at my expression.

Itachi: “You always have the reaction when I do that Sasuke” I couldn’t help but smile.

Sasuke: “This time you aren’t saying ‘Maybe next time Sasuke’.” He chuckled more because he knows that he is not good at keeping promises.

Itachi: “You are right also why don’t we let my sister-in-law join the hug?” 

     He said teasingly and my face and tips of my ears started to heat up in embarrassment as I saw her giggling behind us. 

Hinata: “Should I really join? Brother-in-law?” She teased back with a smirk on her face. These two are messing with me.

Sasuke: “When did you get his habit of teasing me Hina? 

     I gave a genuine smile at her which she returned with her soft smile. Gosh! That smile will be the last thing I see before I die. Why is so she so cute when she smiles?

Hinata: “He is my brother after all.” She walked slowly toward us while the area is echoed by Hinata’s sweet laughter and Itachi’s chuckling. 

Sasuke: “I didn’t know I have a have sister Nii-san?” I turned back to Itachi and smirked and defended myself against her joke.

Itachi: “Silly, you don’t have a sister Sasuke. You just have a girlfriend.” Crap! I am totally red now. ‘Curse you Itachi.’ I mumbled silently. I am always with the stoic face and now she sees me in this pathetic blushing state.

Hinata: “Sasuke-san looks cute when you blush.” ‘She thinks I am cute? Okay, you are on Hyuuga.’ I formed an evil smirk looking at Hina. She tensed and I could say her sweatdropped.

Hinata: “E-eh, I-I f-forgot t-that Karin-san needs my h-help. P-please e-excuse me.” She is even shuttering and trying to run away from me huh? I smirked again. She just embarrassed me and teased me. ‘If I caught you next time, it won’t be easy.’ She is out of my sight and I turned to Itachi and excused myself with a smirk on my face. 

[Time skips] [Hinata’s POV]

          I could feel Sasuke never leave his gaze on me while I am having my lunch. After teasing Sasuke, I quickly ran away from him because of his smirk. I shouldn’t have teased him in the first place and now I feel insecure that he might do something to me back. Karin and Suigetsu are nowhere to be found as well as Itachi-san. 

Hinata: “Jugo-san, where is Karin-san and Suigetsu-san?” The orange-haired man smiled while feeding his birds.

Jugo: “They went on a date.” His words made me choke on my food.

Hinata: “Is my ears playing tricks on me?” I was quite shocked but Sasuke just contained his stoic face and continue eating while taking a glance at me and Jugo.

Sasuke: “A complicated relationship.” He smirked and I bet it is because Karin won’t cling to Sasuke-san now. 

Jugo: “I agree but it’s good for us. Less noise when they go on a date.” He chuckled and I nodded at his statement. ‘Truly peaceful.’ I felt a hand on my elbow and saw Sasuke with a smirk. I gulped….

Sasuke: “Come with me Hina.” He said calmly while I prayed to god for my safety. ‘Was he angry? No one knows what he will do when he is angry.’

          He dragged me toward his bedroom and locked the door behind it. I was forced to sit on a chair. I took a glance at his room. Too tidy for a boy and things are neatly arranged. It’s really clean and well decorated with furniture but the walls are too dark and the only window is closed covered by a gray curtain near his large bed. So, there is only a dim light from a lamp he opened. 

     He walked toward me slowly and steadily with an amused look on his face. Each step he took, the sound of his shoes echoed through the room and that was the only noise. I should feel more scared but I didn’t. I was just anxious a bit. He slowly put his hands on the edge of the chair I was sitting and I was surrounded. He leaned in closer which made me blush and my heart is pounding so loud that someone can even hear and butterflies in my stomach. His black coffee smell, his muscular chest, his warmth, all the details went inside my head. ‘Gosh! I might pass out any moment now.’ Shivers ran down my spines as his hot breath brushed through my shoulders and neck. 

Sasuke: “Did you have fun teasing me this morning Hime?”

Before I could make a word, I could feel his kiss on my neck…