Part 23

I saw Itachi walk toward Hinata and whispered something to Hinata. Hinata looked at me and giggled more.

Sasuke: “What did you tell her Itachi?” Itachi is like Suigetsu. He likes teasing others. 

Hinata: “Ohh, like when you ran away naked after taking a bath because you didn’t want to put on clothes when you were young.” She giggled along with Itachi's chuckle. 

Sasuke: “Nii-san.” I growled at him but inside I am really happy. Seeing my loved ones laughing together in front of me. 

“I will admit. I fell for Hinata and I love her.”

Sasuke: “Now stop gossiping and let’s go back.” 

     I pursued Hinata to return when I saw Itachi trying to tell her another embarrassing moment of mine. Hinata laughed slightly and Itachi nodded. We went back to the base to see three people staring at me like I have lost my mind.

Karin: “Sasuke-kun? Are you ok? Are you caught in Genjutsu? It’s ITACHI you know”. She emphasized the word ‘Itachi’ to remind me that I wanted to kill him. Keyword: “Wanted to.”

Suigetsu: “Hinata-chan. Did Sasuke hit his head?” He seems very surprised as his mouth is wide open.

Jugo: “So? Care to explain?” Jugo knows that I have a reason behind this. I sighed and tried to introduce my brother.

Itachi: “I’m Itachi Uchiha. Beloved brother of Sasuke.” Jugo, Suigetsu and Karin looked at him with bored looks. They already know him. Of course, they do. I told them my revenge plan except for Hinata.

Sasuke: “He is joining Taka.” Karin and Suigetsu let out a gasp after hearing my sentence.

Karin: “HOLY SHIT!! SASUKE HAS REALL LOST HIS MIND!!” She shouted. I almost cover my ears after hearing her loud voice.

Suigetsu: “HINATA!! YOU SHOULD REALLY CHECK HIM. HE IS NOT HIS USUAL SELF!!!” Great now, another one joined. I am pretty annoyed by them and I could feel Hinata chuckling behind me silently. 

Sasuke: “Tsk. One day, I will go deaf with these two.” Itachi covered his mouth with his hand to prevent me from seeing him laughing. 

Jugo: “I get it. Go and rest Sasuke. Ohh Hinata-san we have rebuilt the room. Sasuke can stay alone now.” He complied with my plan and didn’t question me. 

Hinata: “Thanks Jugo-san. I guess I will go take a bath. See you guys.” She started to walk away swiftly.

Itachi: “Say, Hinata-chan. Who will stay with you?” Itachi gave me a smirk and turned to Hinata. He is planning something evil for sure.

Hinata; “Karin-san will stay with me. She smiled brightly.” I gave a glare to Itachi but he didn’t mind it.

Suigetsu; “She got her own room. So you will be alone like Sasuke.” Suigetsu give a thumb up to Hinata. 

Itachi: “I will be staying with Sasuke then.” He smirked more.

Sasuke: “No!!! I am not sharing my room. Sleep outside.” I said furiously. 

Itachi: “How cruel, Hinata-chan. You will let me say in your room right?” He said teasingly. 

Hinata: “Of course, you can.” ‘Is the dumb or innocent? Sharing a bed and a room with the opposite sex. Ok, I am done tolerating.’

Sasuke: “YOU ARE GOING TO STAY WITH ME.” Even though, I was irritated, annoyed, and mad at him. He just gave a light chuckle. I hate it when he knows how to make me angry.

Itachi: “Don’t worry. I won’t do anything to Hinata, I can’t guarantee if I cuddle with her or not. You know it’s cold so.” The blood boiled in my veins and a dark aura appeared around me and I activated my Mangekyo Sharingan.

Sasuke: “YOU ARE NOT DEFINITELY STAYING WITH HER. IF YOU LAY A HAND ON HER I WILL KILL YOU.” 

     Hinata looked at me with innocent eyes and she didn’t know how to respond to me. Good thing that those loud mouths Karin and Suigetsu aren’t here. If they saw my expression, they would state like I am in love with Hinata. I indeed love her but I don’t want her to know yet. She would not return my feelings for sure. She is not a fangirl of mine after all.

Itachi: “Sasuke is pretty possessive with you, isn’t he?” He is just messing with me. 

Sasuke: “I am not possessive, I am just protecting her from your perverted thoughts.” If he is near Hinata one second more, I would kill him I swear. Flirting with my girl. I quickly picked up Hinata’s hand and started to walk away.

Itachi: “I heard her going to take a bath, are you taking a bath with her Sasuke? I stopped walking and my face turned totally red as well as Hinata. I let go of her hand immediately. 

Sasuke: “I am not the same as you and stop talking about it.” I grabbed her hands again and walked into the building. I let go of her when I felt her winced. I quickly turned back and check her hands.

Sasuke: “Did I hurt you?” I asked worriedly. I was mad and embarrassed about what Itachi told and I didn’t pay attention if I was going too fast or hurt her.

Hinata: “No, no. Your brother is a nice person isn’t he?” She gave me a gentle smile and saw an expression in her eyes. The way, I used to look at Itachi. Admiration and adore. I felt warm and safe when I saw her eyes. 

Sasuke: “You should stay away from him Hinata. I can’t grantee that he won’t do anything pervert to you.” I saw her face become red slightly. She is easy to mess with. I smirked.  

Hinata: “He loves you though.” She smiled and I respond to her with a pat on her head.  

Sasuke: “Take a bath and I will pick you up for dinner later.” She nodded and went to the woman hot spring while I enter the male’s one.

          I took off my clothes and wrapped the towel around me. Before I took a step into it, I groaned at the sound coming from my back. 

Karin: “Sasuke-kun. Do you want me to wash your back?” 

 ‘Is this woman crazy? This is boys’ bath!!!!!’ I talked to myself

Sasuke: “No, so get out.” 

     I said sternly and push her away from me with a poker face to her to remind her that I am not interested in her.

I walked away from her to grab my clothes again because I know that I won’t be able to take a bath with her

Hinata: “Kyaa!!! Itachi-san!!”

“THAT PERVERT I AM GOING TO SEND HIM TO HELL NOW!!!!!”